Exception ticking worldjava error

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

schrummy

Title:
Exception ticking worldjava error
Launcher Version:
v1.4.11
Modpack:
Infinity
Modpack Version:
v2.2.2
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Happens randomly. I have deleted and reinstalled FTB multiple times to see if it was a corrupted file or mod. Happens in both old and new worlds. Happens less often when I have the game set to peaceful.

S

schrummy

Happened again today. Setting my windows 10 to run the launcher in windows 7 compatibility helps the game last longer. Any ideas would be helpful

S

schrummy

disabling rftools helped but the crash is still happening. I have tried updating to 2.3.3 and crashes are still happening. Any ideas would be welcome.

S

schrummy

Hello again.... instead of starting a new thread, I figured I would just post to this one.

I gave up on my last save as I have had that one for many updates and I figured the save file was just corrupted. So I have started new one and sure enough, it's happening again.

http://pastebin.com/XfQiN6qA

Launcher is v1.4.11
FTB version 2.3.3 (this has never changed.....)

Any solutions or guess are welcome.....

First person to fix the problem and I will provide them code of either

Reactor/Turbine code that works for any number of turbines
A Runge Kutta 56 method with dense output
A Runge Kutta 89 method
A linear solver (Guass Seidel, PLU, QR, SVD(if you want...), conjugate gradient method, Cholesky Decomposition, or other) for the system Ax=b
for any of the following launguages

MATLAB/Octave
Lua
C++
Fortran

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
If you update to rekommended version of the pack, do you still have issues?