Example of a dense ore age?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

hillbillyassasn

Jul 29, 2019
I dont care if its stable, would prefer if it wasnt, but I need a decent dense ore age combination.. I am terrible at writing these books

Myst. 10.1.100 version

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Trick to Dense Ore ages is to throw as many "Negative' symbols in as you can stand in order to avoid the age turning bright red in front of your eyes.

hillbillyassasn

Jul 29, 2019
Trick to Dense Ore ages is to throw as many "Negative' symbols in as you can stand in order to avoid the age turning bright red in front of your eyes.
The thing is I cant even create a dense ore age. No matter what I do, the book is nothing like what I write

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
better than white.

ideal symbols.:
singe biome, plains, flat, ?normal lighting?, Dense Ores, charged, scorched, possibly a clear modifiers, but its better to stick the modifiers in because clear modifires will add instability for every modifier it has to change.
most basic world you can get, add non-fatal stability (meteors/spontaneous explosions will doom your world just like decay, but slower, so stick these in if you think its worth it), only instable thing that should be present is the dense ores symbol.
i dont know what order to do these in, really havent played around with mystcraft much.

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
0.10.01 was before the new system was added? Try something like this:

Flat
Extreme Hills Biome, Single Biome, Clear Modifiers // <- there was a bug in the biome generation that required this additional Clear Modifier
Bright, Eternal Rain
Zero Length, Noon, Normal Sun
Full Length, Setting, West, Normal Moon
Normal Stars
Villages // <- Not sure if this one is necessary, but defining one feature can't hurt either
Dense Ore, Charged, Charged, Charged, Scorched Surface, Scorched Surface, Scorched Surface
Clear Modifiers