Open Server Evolvecraft Direwolf20 1.1.3 (use the private pack code) over 20 plugins!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

stephen92

Jul 29, 2019
Idk why there is so many mod packs lol, makes everyone try to figure out which one is the "best"

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
The Direwolf20 1.5 V2 (1.1.3) pack was officially released; so all player can now connect using that pack, instead of adding the private pack code.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
The Player Shop town is now open for business. Plots are available on a first come first serve basis. They are $500 each, and if you leave or change towns you will have to rebuy it as it will be linked to your current town.

The Mytown addon that was supposed to create them is bugged so we removed it till it is updated and working correctly. It should not be too long as it is a new mod and being worked on as we speak. As such , I have come up with a workaround to simulate the mod for now.

First I have to be on.

Second you have to be part of a town

Third you pick your chunk in the mall town (Soon to be renamed Bazaar as it is in the desert).

Fourth I will force claim it for your town and assign it to you.

Fifth I will withdraw 500 from your player account to pay for it.

Additionally, each chest shop you create costs $25. You can create as many as you can fit in your chunk.

You can redesign your shop building (I made a prefab town) with a few limitations, nothing over 16 block tall, you must stay within your chunk and preferably leave at least 1 -2 blocks free on all sides as you will have buildings around you. You must at the minimum have a structure comparable to the ones I pre-made, 4 walls and a roof, no empty lots. Additionally, you cannot build or dig below ground or change/move any of the light poles on your plot (there are 2 on each). If you break them I will warn you, if it is not fixed I will reset the chunk back to its default pre-fab building.

These rules are to keep the town looking nice, and somewhat in theme, some rules may change if need be.

hillbillyassasn

Jul 29, 2019
Hahahaha, I told you, this server already died. Its GONE. For those that didn't listen to my warnings cough cough McyD cough cough Im glad you wasted your teim.

hillbillyassasn

Jul 29, 2019
You must be very proud. You looking for some kind of reward?
I only played on the server for a week, then it vanished. Simply asked why it was taken down.
My reward was being right, and watching a shitty owner and a shitty server getting trashed, and now Im loving the fact that you spent a week completely wasting your time. Don't get mad at me, because you are an idiot, and didnt listen to the warnings. I mean seriously, the dude changed his mod packs 3 times in 3 weeks, and yet your brilliance thought this one was going to last. You must have the IQ of a rock, no no, you are beyond that. 99% of the things I said was wrong with this server they couldn't dispute. Yet there you were thinking "Oh that guy is just a troll" "I will ignore all the stuff they couldn't dispute." Didn't your dumbass find it weird that they would/could only pick out a few words and dispute them? Adios, next time you choose a server, I hope you learn how to read the reviews a little bit better, cause we both know you completely failed this time.

r3vy

Jul 29, 2019
My reward was being right, and watching a shitty owner and a shitty server getting trashed, and now Im loving the fact that you spent a week completely wasting your time. Don't get mad at me, because you are an idiot, and didnt listen to the warnings. I mean seriously, the dude changed his mod packs 3 times in 3 weeks, and yet your brilliance thought this one was going to last. You must have the IQ of a rock, no no, you are beyond that. 99% of the things I said was wrong with this server they couldn't dispute. Yet there you were thinking "Oh that guy is just a troll" "I will ignore all the stuff they couldn't dispute." Didn't your dumbass find it weird that they would/could only pick out a few words and dispute them? Adios, next time you choose a server, I hope you learn how to read the reviews a little bit better, cause we both know you completely failed this time.

How old are you? you are acting like a 12 year old. First off, what warnings? I logged on, did some mining, building, talked to some people. Everything was fine to me. Like I said, I only played the server for a week if that long. I'm not mad at you, I just feel like you have some kind of mental issue to have such gratification over a server being down, that apparently you saw coming. Congrats buddy, like I said before, I liked the server for as much as I played it, I had no idea about its history, so you need to calm down and hop off your high horse liek you did something useful. Changed the mod pack 3 times? I never saw it change once, so how does that show my brilliance/IQ? Where did you say the server was bad? When did I think you were a troll? You must live in some fantasy world, I have never seen your name or posts before in my life. What disputes are you talking about? You act like I've been on this server for months and know whats going on. Didn't my dumbass find it weird that they would/could only pick a few words of what? What reviews? You are delusional man. I think you are mistaken me for someone else because I have no idea what you are talking about. I saw the server post, liked it, join the server and thats it. You need to relax man.