Open Server Evolvecraft Direwolf20 1.1.3 (use the private pack code) over 20 plugins!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

stephen92

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys welcome to Evolvecraft FTB Direwolf20 1.1.3!
Use the private code "Iwanttorestartmyworld" to get 1.1.3​
We welcome any kind of player as we want to see this server grow into something amazing, we have no whitelist or greylist, all you need to do is login and start your adventure.
Banlist:
Anchors and Chunk Loaders
Twilight Forest Creation​
Plugins:
Essentials
MyTown
Jobs
McMMO
Lockette
CoreProtect
-More-
Server Type:
MCPC+
Dedicated Server
Rules:
No Griefing
No Raiding
No aggressive behavior (cussing, insulting in chat)
Server Address:
ftb.evolvecraft.com

stephen92

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, server is doing great now that we have mytown, only thing banned as of now are just chunk loaders!

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
Running great and lag free, openings available in my town. Server has Mytown for great anti-griefing protection and new spawn shop is in the works.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
Because we are awesome, next up chest shops or similar, going to test today for plugin conflicts.

hillbillyassasn

Jul 29, 2019
Do NOT join this server. The owner and admin have no clue how to run a FTB server. They run it like its minecraft. If you get griefed....and you will... They wont do anything about it. Watched a guy steal from 3 "towns" and kept getting warnings and warnings before they finally removed him. The guy wasnt shy about it either. Donate to the server, Donate here, etc.... Constant auto loops of donating messages, over and over again. God Forbid you donate, you get maybe half of the stuff that is promised to you.

I mean look at the ban list....Either he is lying again...Or he is allowing age books...Twilight is banned due to lag, but ya you all can have age books...Makes alot of since right? How long till your the victim of a mining turtle barreling its way through your town. Nukes, Ind. TNT, apparently he allows them? Last time I was on this sever, you had to beg a staff member to light your nether portal, if no staff is on....no nether portal for you, unless of course you want to use the one at spawn, good luck getting the items you need where people have already ravished, since that is the only portal. Funny thing is, There are still twilight portals in the world. and anyone can easily go in there, take a jetpack and crash the server. I mean the guy doesnt even know how to disable the twilight, he disabled portals but failed to remove the ones in the game....and since there is one somewhat close to spawn...be prepared for server crashed..

Then you have a mod.....One of the perks for donating is being able to change weather and time, yet you get told not to do that because it messes up the server.....Yet there they are constantly changing weather and time. Here it is, This server only has maybe 9-10 core players AT MOST. At night its completely dead. 1 person....2 if they are lucky. As I am posting this, it has 6. Sunday afternoon/evening and it only has 6.

TBH there are much much much more friendlier, New join friendlier, better ran servers out there. If you want to take your chance on a server that is ran with no clue, then more power to you, but keep this in mind, this is the 3rd time in just a few weeks his mod pack has changed, it went from Tekkit, to Unleashed, now direwolf. How long till he changes again?

stephen92

Jul 29, 2019
Well first of all, thanks for making yourself look more like an idiot, we are using mytown, so good luck with a mining turtle going through that.... Secondly, check the ban list whats on there is exactly whats banned.... So once again thanks. Now, will you kindly take your stupidity and unnecessary comments elsewhere.

hillbillyassasn

Jul 29, 2019
Stupidity? Disabling twilight portals, but allowing age books? That makes NO Sense what so ever... Just goes to show, YOU have NO CLUE what you are doing, and your dwindling server numbers are proving that. When you first started your unleashed server, I had to tell you things you HAD to ban to even keep the server somewhat stable. Remember that? Now your trying to tell this community that you have it all figured out now? Doubt it. Hiding behind your MYtown plugin? Unban my account, and I will show you, that even that plugin can easily be griefed. Go ahead show the community how stupid you are, by doing things like disable the twilight because of lag, but allow age books. Come to think about it though, you have no player base anymore, so I guess the 6 people you do have, cant cause to much of an issue, until they create 500 worlds.

ttp://ftbservers.com/server/3847/view/ftb-direwolf20-1-1-3-over-20-plugins-mytown-and-more
Look at those terrible numbers...2 weeks ago, "week of Aug. 13th" you have upwards of 40ish players. Now you have lost 2/3rds of those players. Why? Because people grief, you do nothing. People steal and cheat and laugh in chat, and you do nothing. I cant tell you how many times I have watched players get griefed and you and your staff did nothing, but say "Im sorry" or "scamming isnt against the rules"

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
The griefing was the reason we switched to Mytown as towny does not protect against most mod items. There have been a lot of changes made to the server and how things are handled, as you are not on the server anymore (for what 2 weeks now?) you don't really have a reason to keep spamming false information about based on how the server used to be.

And while age books are allowed and admin has to create the book so as to cut down on mass creation of unstable ages. Also going to an age has a lot less effect on the server and lag than loading the twilight as ages stay loaded until a restart, twilight does not.

..and yes, so surprising that server numbers drop the week most people go back to school.....

hillbillyassasn

Jul 29, 2019
The griefing was the reason we switched to Mytown as towny does not protect against most mod items. There have been a lot of changes made to the server and how things are handled, as you are not on the server anymore (for what 2 weeks now?) you don't really have a reason to keep spamming false information about based on how the server used to be.

And while age books are allowed and admin has to create the book so as to cut down on mass creation of unstable ages. Also going to an age has a lot less effect on the server and lag than loading the twilight as ages stay loaded until a restart, twilight does not.

..and yes, so surprising that server numbers drop the week most people go back to school.....

Hmmm makes one wonder how many "restricted" items
Its called world generation. You do know why most servers generate all their chunks within their borders prior to opening servers/at night when no one is on? Because chunk generation can cause massive lag/server crashes. Once again the staff on this server are showing their incompetence. I would go into full detail on why your incompetent, but I would rather watch this server die off due to your own stupidity.

stephen92

Jul 29, 2019
hmm, world is fully generated to its borders... who is "showing their incompetence"?:rolleyes:

... as to restricted or banned items, only those already listed above in the thread.

Stop trolling already.

lol, we know how the server is ran and so do our players, thats all that matters. :)

stephen92

Jul 29, 2019
Server is running smoothly, we will be having an economy bridge for mytown so no more diamonds and make money worth something again, soon enough :)