Whitelist Server EvilCraft [Unleashed 1.1.3] [Fresh World] [20 slots] [24/7] [Biomes O Plenty] [Plugins] [Whitelist]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ghostconnell1975

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 35
IGN (In Game Nickname) Ghostconnell1975
Experience with FTB: been using FTB since the launcher was released last year so hve a fair bit of experience
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Im good with all mods though my strengths have to be thermal expansion with a bit of forestry and railcraft thrown in, though have experience with all of the mods in the modpack
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: ran a server of my own a few months back that i stopped as took a break from minecraft and FTb for about a 2 months have come back in the last month and have been looking for a home since. I hope your server will be that home I am looking for

Merlotho

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 30
IGN (In Game Nickname): Merlotho
Experience with FTB: Roghly half a years experience
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): AE and it's usage to automate other mods.
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: n/a

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
@Merlotho whitelisted

@Salanth maybe try to reinstall the pack, your files may be corrupted

LAGIdiot

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 18
IGN: LAGIdiot
Experience with FTB: I play FTB since they release first modpack.
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): I know all of the mods but i think i am the best in Forestry.
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: No

LAGSmookmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 18
IGN (In Game Nickname): LAGSmookmoon
Experience with FTB: I've been playing FTB around year and half so i can handle some mods and place it into
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Iam in love with IC2
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: I hope that on this server is a lot of fun :p

Adam Garrod

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 17
IGN (In Game Nickname): Signpunch
Experience with FTB: Used to play quite a bit with Checkerboard6 and a couple of other friends
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Forestry and other farming related topics
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Would like to be the official farmer for the server!

Cubstep12

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 16 in about 5 hours (Hope thats okay :p)
IGN (In Game Nickname): Cubstep12
Experience with FTB: With FTB, I have played since the launcher was released, I also played the original challenge (insanity). I played the other modpack (the T word) for about 5 months before that.
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): I am knowledgeable with just about every mod in the pack, the only exception being Logistics Pipes (but I'm learning). I would have to say that I am probably best at Minefactory Reloaded
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Not that I can think of, If anything comes up I will be sure to inform you. Edit: maybe a TS channel?

Hope to see you on the server soon :D

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
"You are not white-listed on this server

Try now

whitelisted guys :)

For now, I hold accepting people to whitelist, we got a lot of people now. If we need more people, I will accept more applications (you can still apply though)

nart

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 25
IGN (In Game Nickname) thegesh
Experience with FTB: over 6 months now
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): IC2 , GT . But i have played around with most of the mods of FTB
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Nothing at the moment :)

HeroUltraOmega

Jul 29, 2019
PureEvil! I have finally found my nemesis! Just kidding of course. Thought I'd make a little joke. c:

Age (16+): 17

IGN (In Game Nickname): HeroUltraOmega

Experience with FTB: I have played Feed The Beast mod packs for several months now, and I have played Technic Launcher modpacks before that. I have moderate experience with many (not all) of the mods in these modpacks, and would love to learn more.

What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): I am probably best in IndustrialCraft2, though I am not sure. Honestly I'm quite good in most of the mods.

Anything you want to add / suggestions?: As for things I'd like to add, I'd love to be able to be around a bigger community of players, as well as play with some friends that I may suggest this server to. As for suggestions, first suggestion I'd like to make is a nice introduction to the server on the main topic, and as well add server specs, and any banned items (if any). And for future if for some reason you do need to put banned items on the list, make them available to a certain usergroup (Like Donare(plural for donate I think)/Trusted user or High Donare/ Highly Trusted User). Just suggestions of course. I'd love to be able to check out your server sometime in the near future!

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys. For those who haven't heard yet, I got some information.

Sadly, the server service ends up today on 5 PM. The case is not about the money, the service is pretty cheap as it costs about 10 euro/month. Gathering 1 euro from each person is not even worth the effort and time... Even if I paid the service for the next month, still I would be too busy to look after the server because soon I am going to study for the next year.

I would like to keep the community alive and not to make it disappear as I had a great time with you guys, that's why I am uploading the server files for you to keep the server alive. I will also talk to Demolka if he would like to manage the server on his own. In case he refuses, you guys will have the server files ready to be hosted.

I am sorry it turned out like that and I hope you will keep this great community alive.
Await the download link for the server files here shortly and more info coming later

Best wishes

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
I will upload the link with server files download in a few minutes (still uploading, the file is pretty large - 80% uploaded).

http://www.filedropper.com/serverfiles (size is about 770 mbytes)

These are complete server files ready to be hosted by you guys...I hope you will continue the server and this great community. I had a great time with you guys and I hope that we will meet in a future.