Whitelist Server EvilCraft [Unleashed 1.1.3] [Fresh World] [20 slots] [24/7] [Biomes O Plenty] [Plugins] [Whitelist]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Vendorbelly

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

Obviously I'm a bit late to the party. So the server's down and there's a new server that I also cannot reach. I've got 1.1.4 now with all mods minus Nether Ores but I'm still seeing the UG Lounge server as non-existant. What say you?

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

Obviously I'm a bit late to the party. So the server's down and there's a new server that I also cannot reach. I've got 1.1.4 now with all mods minus Nether Ores but I'm still seeing the UG Lounge server as non-existant. What say you?

You're online right now; so I think you're good now.
I gladly welcome all EvilCraft players. If you ever get time to play FTB, it'd be great to see you stop around PureEvil. ;)

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, thanks for the invitation. When I will have some spare time, I am sure I will come by. I hope that you guys will have a good time playing together.
GBattaglia, so which world will you play in? A newly created one, yours or ours? Just asking :)

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
From what I understood, the world will be the UG Lounge server world, but we will keep our items in their world :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
From what I understood, the world will be the UG Lounge server world, but we will keep our items in their world :)

Pretty much this. Some players prefer a semi-fresh start so by default players coming from EvilCraft do not have their inventories carried over.
For those who do want to pick up from where they left off to an extent; they can request item reimbursement from when they were on EvilCraft. :)