Problem Every big pack takes forever to load due to CraftTweaker 2

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

leehaff

Jan 24, 2021
Never used to have this problem, then one day it appeared and I've never been able to get rid of it. Any large pack, for example, MC Eternal or Dungeons, Dragons, and Space Shuttles - all get stuck at 6/7 Load Complete - Crafttweaker 2. Because of this mod packs can take sometimes over an hour to load. They never used to take that long. It's also inconsistent, sometimes it'll get stuck for 30mins, sometimes 10mins, sometimes not at all. Although the vast majority of the time I'm looking at a good 30 - 40min load time. I have given the mod packs 8GB of memory, which is half of my total. I've tried different Java arguments I've seen online. I've searched around everywhere. I'm stuck and it's sadly destroying my interest in playing these amazing mod packs. Thanks for any help you guys can provide!