Everfree Forest | 1.4.2 | OPEN | Commands | Mature Staff | Protection | PvE

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Phyrax

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for taking a look at our FTB Forum post. Yes we're new and jumping on the FTB bandwagon so-to-speak. The reason for this is we're tired of other FTB servers running on crap server specs while allowing tons of players to join not caring for the server stability. Block lag being a major factor. However we do understand differences in connection speeds and some users may experience different results. Though with active staff, we'll be sure to be online and help out the best we can.

Play Style
Laid back mature working people, drinking a beer and playing MC. Pretty simple no?

IP: 69.162.73.130

Post-Beta
After beta becomes stable, we will reset the map and everything will be removed/deleted. Users will be provided at least a week notice beforehand. No compensation will be given for lost items. If we have donators they will be given their benefits as expected. In the event of a donator benifit becoming unavailable post-beta, they will be given a choice of equal or lesser value, within reason.
Owners
  • Leganie
  • Morgosin
  • Phyrax
Admins
  • None
    (18+ Age Requirement & Skype Interview)
Mods
  • None
    (18+ Age Requirement & Skype Interview)
Please note that staff will be hired based on age, interview, and timezone/playtimes. This will ensure that we have staff on at all times.
Rules:
  • Don't spam
  • No hacked clients/cheats
  • Be respectful
  • No griefing ( We have grief traps )
  • No racial or otherwise disrespectful comments
  • No harsh language, remember kids play too.
Banned Items:
  • All Explosives (excluding TNT)
  • Mining Lasers
Portal Gun Functionality:
  • Disabled block pickups (excluding portal blocks)
  • Moon glitch blocked
Website Soon

Ariaera

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ariaera
Why: The server I normally play on for "regular" minecraft was down for a few weeks and we ran FTB as a temporary thing. I loved it...and want to keep playing. Looking for a good place to do so.

ghostconnell1975

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ghostconnell1975
Why Everfree: Im looking for a new FTB server that is fresh, willing to help build a community and help out where possible

wakokoko

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ariaera
Why: The server I normally play on for "regular" minecraft was down for a few weeks and we ran FTB as a temporary thing. I loved it...and want to keep playing. Looking for a good place to do so.

dammit ali, I was also looking for a decent FTB server and then I saw your app here.

anyway

IGN: frodonk
Why Everfree: I am still looking for a decent FTB server after the temp FTB server "I normally play on" was taken down. I've checked around 10 public servers now and this is the first time I'll check a whitelisted one.

I hope to become whitelisted and be able to call it my ftb home if ever.

little note: I thought I recognize the name morgosin, and after some googling i think that he was one of the elite "crafters" from the classic server that I started out with a year ago. I still consider them as the best builders in the game.

cpaxe97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cpaxe97
Why Everfree: I really need a FTB server I been searching forever now and still trying to apply for whitelist on so many servers. I see people posting applications with these three options so I did to. If it is not whitelisted my bad I hope age doesn't really matter unless I am trying to become a staff member.

Sorok

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Soroka
Why Everfree: I've been taking my time deciding on a FTB server because I always have a fear of server stability and my stuff being lost. I like your emphases on specs so I know I can feel comfortable building in the server. I only have 2 months till I'm 21 but I have friends who can buy me beer so I can fit in. :cool:

Spextrums

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spextrums
Why Everfree: Well I want to play on a nice, semi-fresh server. Kinda starting to play more multiplayer with mods, I normally go single player, so this is pretty much where I chose to go. Most of the other servers that I've been playing of lately have a restart, or a fresh map planned, I'd rather not have to lose my items and the time spent in a server. This server seems like it's stable, and doesn't really have any of that planned for the moment. I also played for about an hour or two last night, and really enjoyed it, so I'd appreciate it if I were whitelisted.

Thanks

deemera

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: deemera
Why Everfree: Haven't really got into multiplayer FTB anywhere yet. I thought I could hold out till Redpower updated (oh how wrong I was). This server is new and doesn't look like it's full of teens just yet. I'm looking forward to trying out some builds and maybe working on a shared project or two.

Zyphar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zyphar
Why Everfree: i like the look of Everfree because its quite a new server so there wont be a huge amount of people, so less lag. Also i look for servers with smaller communities, this is a personal preference just because i find smaller communities nicer to be in and generally more productive and fun.

Phyrax

Jul 29, 2019
Guys the server is NOT WHITELISTED so by all means, come play :D Though we do stay full pretty often lol.

Spasticon

Jul 29, 2019
Guys the server is NOT WHITELISTED so by all means, come play :D Though we do stay full pretty often lol.

Unfortunately I think this will be more headache than you expect.

Also: Which pack do you think you'll go with when it's out of beta? Ultimate? Industrial? Magic?

Phyrax

Jul 29, 2019
We've already had some headaches, and we're dealing with them as we go. When out of beta we want to go with the pack that has everything. This is an awesome mod pack and we want to keep it that way. Additionally we've altered some items like now instead of getting mining lasers you get a scrap box. We're just hoping forge has some anti-grief measures soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1356015674][/DOUBLEPOST]For an updated item/staff listing please view on FTBServers.net For the life of me I can't edit the first post >.>

Miss_Catlin1951

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: misscatlin1951
Why Everfree: To be truthful, I have abandoned my home server after the owner has found something else to interest him. The server has been down for over a week and it still is not up.
Phyrax, I am a 61 year old with a lung condition that keeps me tied to the keyboard, ecept for Drs. appointments. If you need a firm value in your mod list you can add me as I was a mod on the now defunct Compuserve. As such, I would receive between 75 and 130 calls because people didnt understand the rules.
I am relatively new to Minecraft, started in a server in Feb. last year, but my past experience with dispute handling would seem invaluable to the staff.
That is the only reason that I even ask is because I do have the experience. At this time, I am not on Skype. I dont even know if my Mic jacks work. Old computer and my sons playing D2 online with mic and phones. That has been years ago, New MB and memory in an old case.
If you can use me, please pm me in game as I rarely check e-mail.
Thanks, and see you in game!

That_8Bit_Trip

Jul 29, 2019
Just so you know felixen2 was spamming our server. I've contacted Limestone Hosting. Coming on and saying our server is shit and spamming your IP is harrasment. I've contacted your hosting company and you can expect to hear from them.

'Mature laid back staff' shouldnt be playing dirty like this.

Leganie

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone Leganie here. We are updated and 100% lag free on another brand new rack! 192.99.0.78