Whitelist Server EuropeanBeast [mindcrack | lastest version (8.2.0 currently)| whitelist | EU | small community |17+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Yurlos

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I started a private server (mindcrack pack, newest version) with my friends. We are not accpeting any applications at the moment. No mods added or disabled!

Server specifications:
  • CPU: One core, 3.2GHz
  • RAM: 4 GB
  • Server IP: only for whitelisted
  • Difficulty: Hard
  • Slots: 15
If you would like to join our server please make sure that you agree to the following rules:

• do not grief
  • do not steal
  • speak english if possible
  • pranking is allowed
  • Age 17+
If you would like to join the server, answer the following questions:

• Country | Timezone:
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist :

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) : leight
  • Country | Timezone: Sweden
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist : i'm a mature social player that can contribute with good things :)

Alex Abercrombie

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) : Supernova_pilot
  • Country | Timezone: Austria
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist : im a helpfull person, who is online a lot and knows a fair bit about ftb, even more about bees!

Matthew Sisler

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) : Angelswag, Red_scare
  • Country | Timezone: USA Central
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist : We are both mature and easy going people that love minecraft

ToeGASM

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) : blister252
  • Country | Timezone: USA FL (EST)
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist : Im interested in joining a gaming community to meet new people and play minecraft and possibly other multiplayer games. Ive been with minecraft since alpha but im new to FTB and cant wait to find a good community to play with.

Ryan Weinstein

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) : Angelwork
  • Country | Timezone: USA Eastern
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist : I'm friends with red_sc4re and Angelswag, and I'm also a mature young chap looking for a pleasant FTB community to join with my pals.

Eindecker

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) : highflyer88
  • Country | Timezone: UK GMT
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist : I am lookign for a secure , friendly and mature server where i can share builds and ideas. Also i am very experienced and can help others and have fun with other player.
Thanks , highflyer88

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) : xEtnies
  • Country | Timezone: United States
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist : I have been looking for a mature server to play on, and this is one of the few I've seen.

Tr0xi

Jul 29, 2019
INFO: Eindecker (highflyer88)
He griefed people in my server as much as he can. I have banned him now. Im ready to proof if someone needs it.

BelGaraath

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN : BelGaraath
  • Country | Timezone: England, GMT +/- 0
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist : I have a long history with the mods. Im mature, but relaxed. I enjoy chatting and joking with the others. And i can help with anything really, mods or server stuff, including programming.

Frix45

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) :Frix45
  • Country | Timezone:Sweden, GMT+1 i think
  • Skype : Tell you if get accepted, prefer that its not on the internet
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist :Becuse im a fun and nice guy and im looking for a good and mature community server. I have some experience with FTB and so far im in love with it. I will be helping anyone thats are in need of help and if i can help. I have played on several servers before and know how it all works, have only been banned once but that was because the server owner was a totall ass and he cheated in and took stuff from me and my friends.
Dont know if there are any slots left, but hope so.

DonutMaster

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) : Donut_master
  • Country | Timezone: Central us
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist : i am a friendly person who wants to play with a small friendly community