Whitelist Server EuropeanBeast [mindcrack | lastest version (8.2.0 currently)| whitelist | EU | small community |17+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

enkryptor

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys.

IGN : enkryptor
Country | Timezone : Russia UTC+4
Why should we add you to the whitelist : It's easy - to find people to play with on forums. And it is hard - to find people playing with will be enjoyable.

I was searching for a good Mindcrack server over the past several days and was really disappointed - most of open servers are old and bloated or kind of abandoned, so now I'm searching for a whitelist server, preferably opened not long ago.

I enjoy playing modded minecraft, build contraptions, and now want to find other people to have fun with. Actually having a little experience maintaining Bukkit server I wanted to launch a little private FTB server myself, but decided to wait until mods is updated to 1.5. For now, I think I'll became useful at your server. Can't promise anything, time will tell.

In real life I work in a software company as a test engineer (and used to be a sysadmin), and I'll be glad to help with any kind of technical or gaming difficulties.

Xtony_starX

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) : Xtony_starX
  • Country | Timezone: U.S.A umm damn i forgot lol its like (wst) or something im in the wester sea board of the us
  • Skype : sorry dont give it out on forums gotta ask me personaly lol
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist : im looking for a small community that i can play with mainly 18+

Target

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) : chewieeeee (5 e's at the end)
  • Country | Timezone: Belgium, GMT +1
  • Skype : I'll PM you if I'm accepted, not posting this on the internet.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist : Idk, I just want to play some FTB with some players online, its more fun than playing alone and I'm curious to learn some more things.

Pro100san

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) : Pro100san
  • Country | Timezone: Ukraine +2
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist : im good guy =-) and im try to find server in EU =\

kbakes

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) : wromt
  • Country | Timezone: turkey gmt +2
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist : i ve experience with the mods and i really want to play with some sustained server, cool people and eu server

arcadion

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) : arcadion94
  • Country | Timezone: ireland/gmt
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist : i love ftb, the variety brings a whole new meaning to minecraft :) but im looking for a stable server because i do my best work in multiplayer settings, i know my way around the mindcrack pack and i love the challenge of gregtech. i work fast and prefer to do stuff myself so i dont bother other people, but im very willing to trade with people and i try to be as fair as possible :) pm me if you want more info

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name):
ZeroZ30o (CaSe SeNsItIvE o_O!)
  • Country | Timezone:
Spain, GMT +1, same as France (obviously).
Not giving it on the internet. Plus, I'm trying to fix several issues I have encountered with it.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist:
Don't add me if you're gonna shut it down in one week. (I've been in around 5 servers like that, boy that's annoying).
Well, I love to do community-oriented stuff, such as farms etc..., but only if people help me do it, not if I'm doing it for them. It's for everyone, so everyone does something :p.
  • (I added this one) Experience with FTB:
I've been playing for around 4 months, maybe more, by now.
I excel at CC, IC² and GregTech, but I looove other mods too. (So, if you have programming needs, I can help, if it's not too big of a plan).

I am heavily active on steam, my username being ZeroZ30o. If you can't find me anywhere, that's where you should search.

Benjabbermong

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) : Benjabbermong
  • Country | Timezone: London GMT
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist : Really want to experience multiplayer Feed the Beast and start a FTB project.