EU help!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Harish

Jul 29, 2019
I have 2 ultimate hybrid solar panels going into a aesu, and I have 2 turbines going into the same aesu. The aesu is set to output 512 and input 2018. The mass fab is taking around 512 eu/t and the panels aren't imputing 1024 like they shud but instead around 411 cuz the turbines are running at 100% . Is there anyway to only let the turbines run at night when I'm losin power?

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
If the turbines can be activated with a redstone signal, that could work. Just add a detector to either the AESU or the...sky.

Harish

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I think the theory is that the turbine won't run when there's nowhere for the power to go.

I cannot confirm nor deny this.
They dont, but since they are working the solar panels output less eu for some reason. And if i use the eu splitter it works. it wont use steam unlesss i have a valid connection to a eu storage source.