ETA of modpack?

wolfhowl42

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering about if there is an actual ETA for the release of the FTB mod pack? Not to make it a rush. I would like if you took your time to make it the greatest mod pack ever. Make it 100x better than tekkit. (Cause tekkit has alot of bugs and they can't do a thing about it.)

Rhinehart_

Jul 29, 2019
nope no ETA yet i wouldnt worry about it until we have a public release of RedPower i doubt they would release without it.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah MC pack without RP oh god that would be like living in The End, possible but a real pain.

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
Do not ask for a ETA. 9 times out of 10, there're not going to tell you. Some mods are still updating to 1.4.2

eSanity

Jul 29, 2019
29097734.jpg

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering about if there is an actual ETA for the release of the FTB mod pack? Not to make it a rush. I would like if you took your time to make it the greatest mod pack ever. Make it 100x better than tekkit. (Cause tekkit has alot of bugs and they can't do a thing about it.)

Officials said approximately one week from the release of 1.4. Direwolf20's FB page maintainer hinted at it being released on October 31th, 12.00 gmt. Here's your ETA. It might not be final due to them finding new bugs etc etc but you get the gist.

EDIT: the page maintainer clarified as of now that his hint was not towards the release of the FTB mod pack., but that it might happen coincidentally on that day.

D

Deleted member 188

I had thought they were talking about a kind of rolling release since they have the ability to do that. So get everything involving world gen out into the wild to see how lots of people just utterly destroy it while the authors continue to work at the pace they find comfortable.

wolfhowl42

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. I wasn't trying to sound impatient. I was trying to ask in the nicest way possible. It is ok if there is not an ETA for the pack yet. I don't really care how long it takes, i want all of you who are working on it to make it as good as you can possibly make it.

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. I wasn't trying to sound impatient. I was trying to ask in the nicest way possible. It is ok if there is not an ETA for the pack yet. I don't really care how long it takes, i want all of you who are working on it to make it as good as you can possibly make it.
Seconded. People get irritated a lot when someone asks about an ETA because -everyone- asks for an ETA.

scorch

Jul 29, 2019
Slow gave in one of his streams(recently), a rough estimate of when the pack might release. He said in two weeks. So that should roundup to about to Nov 11th. This is just an approximation. Do NOT take this for granted though. This is the closest thing to an ETA

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
perhaps when NASA gets to mars they will find a flash drive with the ftb modpack in it.............
It had better be a damn good modpack if it's going to be that late. With things like RedPower 4 and Equivalent Exchange 5.
I can dream, right?