Error on loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

(BS)Elementalist

Jul 29, 2019
When loading FTB I've had this issue:
[16:03:24] [ERROR] ClassLoader.defineClass1:-2->MinecraftLauncher.main:214: Unhandled error launching minecraft: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: lg

I have tried deleting all previous ftb, mc and java and reinstalling everything and setting it up with server hoster but to no avail.

Thanks in advance

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Please follow this guide exactly to install FTB and Java. Once done if you are still having problems post your complete console log in debug mode to pastebin.com and link it here. Look here for a guide on how to do that.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so you did not follow the first guide. I see no error in your log. Are you trying to run a pack and posting the console log after that?

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
You need to also update and put it in its own folder. If you followed the guide exactly.
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/Admin/Downloads/Ultimate/instMods/liteloader.zip
This should be "Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/Admin/Desktop/FTB/Ultimate/instMods/liteloader.zip"
FTB runs better in its own folder. Usually best from the desktop.

LaunchFrame.main:171: Java vm: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM version: 23.21-b01 by Oracle Corporation
This should be "LaunchFrame.main:171: Java vm: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-bit Client VM version: 23.21-b01 by Oracle Corporation"
64bit version of Java will allow you to allocate more than 1GB to FTB if you choose and usually is recommended if you have 64bit OS. Be sure to uninstall all other versions of Java though.

Status
Not open for further replies.