Error in Console with IC2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiegoAtravesar

Jul 29, 2019
There is an error with IC2 in the console.
This isn't a game-breaking error, but it makes the console look.... dirty(?) for lack of a better word. I know that forestry also generates an error, but I currently don't know how to fix that one.

As for the IC2 error, You can get rid of that error by adding the CraftGuide API into the IC2 mod jar. I don't know if this is something that the FTB crew can do, or if You would have to do it manually, but I figured it's worth suggesting.

I apologize if My posts are in the wrong section. This seemed like the best place to post about these things, as they are "issues" of sorts, although they aren't things I need help with, but rather am hoping to help with. :)

aanthony3

Jul 29, 2019
These error's are just IC2's implementation of compatibility with CraftGuide. They are completely normal and the only way to remove them is install CraftGuide which I don't think the FTB team will to just to cleanup a log a little.

DiegoAtravesar

Jul 29, 2019
These error's are just IC2's implementation of compatibility with CraftGuide. They are completely normal and the only way to remove them is install CraftGuide which I don't think the FTB team will to just to cleanup a log a little.
I know, I said as much in the OP ;)
That's what I figured, I doubt It will happen until FTB is no longer beta, but even then it's not something thats neccessary, it just makes the console "prettier".

Status
Not open for further replies.