Whitelist Server Erebus: TPPI [Towny] [Test Pack Please Ignore Modpack] [Great Community] [Whitelist]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Hollowfires
How you found out about this server? FTB forums
Why you want to be on this sever? looking for a stable modpack to play. DW20 servers were all wonky :/
What are you planning on doing on the server? playing around. building. etc.
Your favourite minecraft mod? Tinkers

Q: Is it V1.1.2 on the FTB third party packs?

Keeshe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Keeshek
How you found out about this server?: Friend suggested it.
Why you want to be on this sever?: Try out the mod pack, have fun playing with friends.
What are you planning on doing on the server?: Learn, build, help out.
Your favourite minecraft mod?: Tinkers Construct

kavin1337

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: kavin1337
How you found out about this server? Was looking on feed the beast servers on ftb forum.
Why u want to be on the server? Because I want a pretty small ftb tppi server. And to be able to get far on an have fun.
What are u planning to doing on the server? Make a really nice big base then make like a thrumcraft base an like a farm land.
Favorite minecraft mod: Gregtech, thaumcraft, ic2 and forestry
Some info about me: My name is Kevin live in Sweden I am 14 years old will be 15 in February. I have played ftb for 2.5 years. I can play for like 1-8 h under Christmas and 1-3 when its school.

Last edited:

InFro

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: RuairiV
How you found out about this server? FTB forums
Why you want to be on this sever? looking for a stable modpack to play with a good group of people as singleplayer minecraft has been ruined for me after playing multiplayer.
What are you planning on doing on the server? spending far too long making a base that looks just right according to my minimal OCD
Your favourite minecraft mod? GregTech

legomike

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Legomike666
How you found out about this server? ftb and google
Why you want to be on this sever? just looking to play some minecraft
What are you planning on doing on the server? work on getting through some of the mods like AM2
Your favourite minecraft mod? EE2, Pams harvest, Portal Gun, Forestry

myight

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Myight
How you found out about this server? Web search
Why you want to be on this sever? Just the kind I like whitlist not to big
What are you planning on doing on the server? basic survival nothing serious
Your favourite minecraft mod? techy stuff

BudderDominator

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: BudderDominator
How I found this server: I have been looking for one for quite a while, and this one looks very good.
Why I want to be on this server: I have been searching for a good white listed server, and have heard good things from my friends about this server.
What I plan to do on this server: I would like to stream to Twitch, as I have always wanted to be a streamer/
Youtuber.
My favorite minecraft mod: I like to mess around with everything, but I love the Chisel Mod.

Arceus22

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft Username: Arceus22
2. How you found out about the server: Surfing through the forums and i land myself here
3. Why you want to be on this server: No stealing/greifing and community
4. What you are planning to do on the server: Build a base, start a village family, and die when i beat the game :p
5. Your favorite minecraft mod: Applied energestic and bees

Cedric Hutchings

Jul 29, 2019
OCedRan
I found out just by googling TPPI whitelist
I am looking for a nice community with Ars magica 2 Dig enabled, i don't know about dig, but your community looks awesome, so idk!
I want to make suburban rental houses.
Ars magica 2 , but i love making things with chisel and Microblocks too!

Krysos_

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Krysos_
How you found out about this server? The FTB forum
Why you want to be on this sever? I want to join a server where I can have fun without the worries of being griefed everytime I log off.
What are you planning on doing on the server? I plan on making a nice base and delving into all the magical mods.
Your favourite minecraft mod? Thaumcraft!