Whitelist Server Erebus: TPPI [Towny] [Test Pack Please Ignore Modpack] [Great Community] [Whitelist]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TomTheEpic

Jul 29, 2019
2BCwFYl.png

"Test Pack Please Ignore (TPPI) is designed and configured with a slightly more balanced feel to it, in order to evoke the spirit of modded minecraft that has been somewhat lost with newer packs. This, along with the fairly extensive modlist, allows for much more long-term worlds. This pack contains a humongous collection of the very best 1.6.4 mods." - Modpack Creator

Whitelist Sign up:
The TPPI server is a whitelisted server to prevent griefing. Ways to sign up for the whitelist:
Server rules:
1. No Griefing
2. No killing other players without consent
3. No asking for items
4. No advertising, hacking, swearing, spamming

Donation Store:
To keep the server going we need donations, all info is at the TPPI store [Link].

Dynamic Map:
We also have a Dynamic map for exploring areas around the server [Link].

Tutorials:
If you are new to the server or need help you can browse through our tutorials [Link].

Sphax Texturepack:
The texture pack that I recommend is sphax even though some computers might not be able to handle it [Link].

Modpack Download:
Downloading the modpack is pretty simple and can be found here. Once you launch it select 'Test Pack Please Ignore' and hit play.

Whitelist Application

To sign up for the TPPI server you will need to answer a few simple questions.
Staff will check the forum and update it straight away. We will leave a comment to let you know that you have been accepted.
All players will be accept.

IP: erebus-tppi.sytes.net

Leave your reply in the comments:
Minecraft username:
How you found out about this server?
Why you want to be on this sever?
What are you planning on doing on the server?
Your favourite minecraft mod?

Have fun.

| Whitelist Application: Erebus forums, Planet Minecraft, Minecraft Forums,
Technic Forums, Feed The Beast Forums, TPPI Server List |
| Sphax Texturepack | Modpack download | Server Store | Tutorials | Dynamic Map |

OwGC0v2.jpg

Last edited:

jkriner1

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft Username: jkriner
2. How you found out about the server: I've been searching the forums for a good, whitelisted TPPI server, and this one looks very good
3. Why you want to be on this server: This server is the only good looking TPPI server for a while and I really like private servers where I don't have to worry about getting griefed.
4. What you are planning to do on the server: I'm planning on automating things as fast as possible while having a nice looking base
5. Your favorite minecraft mod: This is a hard one, either Extra Utilities, Thermal Expansion, or MFR.

steelwolf22

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft Username:coolkid3344
2. How you found out about the server:I heard about it on the Erebus B Team server.
3. Why you want to be on this server:I like to be able to build without having to worry about my builds getting destroyed.
4. What you are planning to do on the server:I want to be able to help people and enjoy the cool blocks.
5. Your favorite minecraft mod:Morph or Applied Energestics.

hbk62

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Flygon62
How you found out about this server? ftb Forums
Why you want to be on this sever? the server seems cool. i just got a new computer and need a new server to play on
What are you planning on doing on the server? building a cool house. breed a lot bees. helping people out
Your favourite minecraft mod? forestry

Markawesome1400

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Markawesome1400
How you found out about this server?: My friend, 4trevor3, turned me to this server.
Why you want to be on this sever?: I would like to learn a bit of the new mods, since the last time I played modded was about 3 months ago, I am a bit behind.
What are you planning on doing on the server?: Build, Learn, and have some fun.
Your favourite minecraft mod?: My favorite minecraft mod would have to be Tinker's Construct.

Cray

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Ruby_Samurai
How you found out about this server?: I was searching some good server on this forum.
Why you want to be on this sever? It looks pretty solid, I personally like servers with small community and TPPI is awesome pack.
What are you planning on doing on the server?: Playing, talking with people and having fun :3
Your favourite minecraft mod?: Thaumcraft <3

MoChavao_

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft Username:MoChavao_
2. How you found out about the server:this forum, sorry if I do not translate well because I am of Brazil
3. Why you want to be on this server:I want to play fun
4. What you are planning to do on the server:My industry many machines
5. Your favorite minecraft mod:Applied Energestics,thermal,industrialcraft,buildcraft....

Aliphim

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Aliphim and laceycarp
How you found out about this server? FTB Forums
Why you want to be on this sever? We want to try out this pack in a more multiplayer atmosphere rather than just playing 2 player on LAN.
What are you planning on doing on the server? Build a base and see if we can get to late game.
Your favourite minecraft mod? Xycraft up until the point the guy abandoned it.

MidomDevil

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: midomdevil
How you found out about this server? ftb forums...
Why you want to be on this sever? First of all to spend my time on games, second of all.. i love playing minecraft modded. It's my little job when i have time.
What are you planning on doing on the server? Done all the mods, help people and maybe make some friends :)
Your favourite minecraft mod? AE2 and ThaumCraft

ShoxtonGames

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ShoxtonGames
How i found it: Minecraft server list
Why i want to be here: just to have a good time in a good community, ive been on to many servers and had my stuff broken and stolen
What i plan to do: i plan just to have fun and help people out, as well get into many mods
Favorite mod: Advanced genetics, ender IO, and thermal expansion

Deven1

Jul 29, 2019
Username: mrthemaster10
How I found the server: I found this server here, on the FTB forums!
Why you want to be on the server: I want to be on this server because I love multiplayer and the concept of interacting with others to achieve a goal. I have also played modded minecraft for around 2 years (4 yrs overall), and TPPI is the perfect pack for me because it has a blend of everything.
What I plan to do on the server: I plan to try out new mods such as Dart Craft and Ender IO, but also a little bit of everything. I love mixing mods (tech and magic) to have the best experience.
My Favorite Mod: This was honestly really hard for me, since I love every mod on here, but I would say Thaumcraft is my most favored mod because of the beautiful particle effects and amazing tools and items it has to offer.

I also have a question, is the pack for Technic or FTB? Because there are forums for both Technic and FTB. FTB TPPI actually has more mods then Technic so I was wondering which pack this was actually for.

Last edited:

Tvi016

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: tvi016

How you found out about this server? On the FTB forum

Why you want to be on this sever? I want to start playing some modded minecraft again, as its a long time since last i played any modpack to the end-game.

What are you planning on doing on the server? Making a nice base, getting all the gregtech machines and be as OP as possible xD

Your favourite minecraft mod? Right now its gregtech, but it may change after playing for some time

Hailosdragon

Jul 29, 2019
Hey tom its grishi umm can you roll back my place someone griefted it
stuff was stolen and things were missing