Equivalent Exchange 3 not functioning

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

AntraxAU

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Equivalent Exchange 3 not functioning
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Horizons Daybreaker
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I have created the tome of alchemical knowledge. Clicked it in the open so it is owned by me. Whenever I place it on a research table to research things I can insert an item into it but it just sits there. It never researches anything. I am playing single player and have made no changes to the install or any mod configs. No texture packs running.

Please help.

Thanks you.

AntraxAU

Jul 29, 2019
It seems to be working for the lets play videos I have watched on this mod pack . I have copied their process , even tried again in creative.

Still not functioning at all for me though.

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
It seems to be working for the lets play videos I have watched on this mod pack . I have copied their process , even tried again in creative.

Still not functioning at all for me though.
cause it is not fully developed it may be in a pack, but that does not mean certain mods wont break that pack and may EE3 inoperable. I am just waiting for pahimar to say it is fully done then I am gonna be using it as well. It is a very OP mod lol

AntraxAU

Jul 29, 2019
cause it is not fully developed it may be in a pack, but that does not mean certain mods wont break that pack and may EE3 inoperable. I am just waiting for pahimar to say it is fully done then I am gonna be using it as well. It is a very OP mod lol

! agree it is extremely OP. Just wondered why playing the same pack and mods as others it works for them and not me.

Guess I will also await on its finish.

Thanks for the help.