Whitelist Server Equaverse TPPI Server/32GB/Teamspeak/1.03/

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pyrous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zackadiax24
Have you ever been banned from a server: yes
If so explain why: I was being searched by an admin who accused me of duping because i had a lot of iron, it was a dense ore map. anyways i back talked him and he perma-banned me for duping
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application) Yes
Why would you like to join this server: I want to find a no bullsh** server where people are not crazy as f***.

Extra info: I am very good at progressing on servers and i have a talent for being nice, if anyone ask me for anything, and it dose not damper my progress then i will help.

Acrean

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Acrean
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes, A realistic server that I was on for around an hour
If so explain why: I have no idea why I was banned from the server and it still haunts me to this day
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application): Yes
Why would you like to join this server: I am looking for a server I can interact with the community and enjoy playing modded minecraft

Bubbajb

Jul 29, 2019
1)Bubbajb
2)15
3)no
4)Yes
5)I really like playing minecraft and ftb. I'm looking for a new server to play on and I remember you guys from Incepticraft.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DerpPilz
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
If so explain why
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application) : yes but no microphone
Why would you like to join this server : this looks like a well run server and I would like to join the community

Modded Minecrafter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: valconroy
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Do you have teamspeak: yes
Why would you like to join this server: I am looking for a good community server that I can actually work together with friends on, also I really want to try some gregtech

Identif3r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Citronas
Have you ever been banned from a server: Noope, and i hope i never will get ;)
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application) : Yes if someone wants to chat or soo i'm free to join, just my speaking skills isn't amazing , soo yah... ;d
Why would you like to join this server : I was looking for Tppi server, and this one seems the best one out there. I played it in single player, but i miss the chat soo , i would love to get in