Environmental Tech - Blocks Required List

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Awesome! Wow means i have to use alot of erodium just so that i can get more erodium lol. I love though that they made it way harder in the 1.12.2 version. Was way to easy to upgrade in previous versions.
Me too - I really like the new system!

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
The only downside to the new system is that it doesn't edit the recipes based on if your running your game on a server. Without a server, it takes an excessively long amount of time to upgrade the miner.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Its a fair point. I wonder how much difference it would make if you did 50:50 speed and accuracy modifiers? And as you tier up, you maintain that ratio? It would probably still be slow, but maybe not too slow...

D

Daihok

I agree it does take awhile , But also I built 3 tier 1 miners to make it a tad quicker but still slow.

G

Glebe

I am starting off on a fresh server and did some spreadsheet work on the Void Miner Tier 1 with the latest version of Environmental Tech.

Here is what I came up with for the base materials needed for a Void Ore Miner Tier 1:

Black Dye 4
Bucket of Water 26
Diamond 30
Flint 84
Gold Ingot 9
Gravel 16
Green Dye 42
Iron Ingot 115
Lapis Lazuli 24
Lime Green Dye 42
Redstone 66
Sand 43

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
M

mundik

Diference between solar cells

higher tier of solar cells increase effectivity of solar array. For example tier 6 solar array with tier 1 cells produce about 5 times lower amound of energy than tier 6 solar array with tier 6 solar cells. Plus, you can upgrade only part of solar cells but only one tier above solar array (tier 2 cell in tier 1 array)

Last edited: