Private Pack EnkiPack | EnkiPack 1.0.0 MC 1.6.4 |Whitelist | 18+ | Dedi Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Want to be part of an elite gaming community? If so Enki Gaming is for you. We currently have our own pack with Feed The Beast. It has 137 mods running 1.6.4 Minecraft and includes GregTech! Our community has its own website with forums and a private teamspeak, so staying in touch couldn't be easier!

It is a whitelisted private server. At this time we are only accepting applications from players 18+.
You can apply on this forum if you would like but we also need you to apply here to be a part of the community and receive our private pack code to download and connect to our server! Server IP: ftb.enkigaming.com

I would say over all difficulty level is medium to hard, of course we have GregTech so that should answer that question! EnkiGaming owns its own Dedicated server that is hosted on a 250 Mbps UP/DOWN unlimited bandwidth fiber connection. The Dedi is located in Atlanta, GA, USA. It has a E5 XEON 3.9 GHz Quad Core CPU with 32 GB of RAM and servers worlds are run off an array of 256GB SSD's, of course there is data storage located on HHD's for world/server back ups that are run every 30 min. I can assure you now lag on this beast of a machine. Our player base is located all over the world and no complaints of difficultly maintaining a great connection to Atlanta. At this time EnkiPack is a 50 slot server, of course we know it could be much bigger, but don't worry if we need more slots we will simply create another VPS on our Dedi to host another EnkiPack server that will link to the main one, all with its own worlds! This is to prevent one world from becoming to busy/crowded and spread the server load out some. No Lag is what we strive for and this is a way to prevent it!

EnkiPack Mod list and Permissions

enkiSplashImage.png

Wyckedsick

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name: Wyckedsick12
TeamSpeak 3 Access with Mic:
True
Reason for wanting to join Enki Gaming community: I've been looking for a dedicated minecraft server like one i had back in the day with a bunch of my friends, and a youtuber (www.youtube.com/nroe1337) he doesn't make videos anymore because life caught up to him, i've been playing Minecraft mods such industrialcraft, buildcraft, and redpower, since they were first released, I love the mods, But minecraft in general has begun to bore me, Back to the point of this question, i'd really like to just make some friends, and have a great time playing whilst creating things to amaze all.
About: my name is Alexia, i am 19 years old, i've been a gamer since i can remember, i'm a semi-proffesional Starcraft 2 player, I really want to get into livestreaming and youtubing, I love music, I'm a very outgoing person.. my friends call me histerical in the way I talk, thats it?... Yea

Last edited:

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted, however I am still out of town for Christmas, I will be back late tonight (Cali time) and I will give you the information to join the community and connect to the server.

Wyckedsick

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you! Hope you had a Merry Christmas, See you soon! :D
Where abouts will you be sending it? just over the forums?

Alious

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name: Alious
TeamSpeak 3 Access with Mic: Yes.
Reason for wanting to join Enki Gaming community: I'm renewing my interest in FTB-based packs and those with Greg-tech. I'm wanting a serious server to sink my teeth in with a good community base and I'm hoping you fit the bill.
About: I'm a college student and a volunteer EMT. I love gaming (who doesn't, right?) and will probably be working on making a game with my brother over the next couple of years.

Baphometis

Jul 29, 2019
Hey since Tfox is not able to whitelist you guys, let me. Also please go to our website and register [LINK HERE]. It is required in order to join the community. I will PM you all the information you need on there. Thanks Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

Jake Schroeder

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account name: TRIGGSxPRESIDENT
State: IL
TS3, Skype, etc: Yes
Reason for wanting to join you guys: Well, I have been playing modded Minecraft for a few years and still love it. I have always enjoyed Minecraft and usually played with a few friends. I have hosted many servers so I know my way around many of the usual control panels. I think I would contribute to the Enki FTB community and would love to make new friends. I also know hosting a server can get expensive so I wouldn't mind donating. I guess this also covers the "about me field".
Thanks for your time either way.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
I will accept your app, however would you mind copy and pasting this app on our website so the other admins can approve, thanks. Heres the link: EnkiGaming Whitelist Apps

Nevermind I see that you posted already there, thanks.

domlanglois

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name: domlanglois12
TeamSpeak 3 Access with Mic: Yes.
Reason for wanting to join Enki Gaming community: Im looking for fun and small community to play whit and have fun
About:Im a car mecanic from quebec, canada ,been playing minecraft for the past 3 years and im a really friendly french dude :D

Lemonfreezers

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name: lemonfreezer226
TeamSpeak : not yet
Mic: yes
Reason for wanting to join Enki Gaming community: Been looking for a server to play with that wont get griefed right away and to have fun with other people. Also cause i moved to servers because singled player gets very boring after awhile.
About my self: Im a college student working toward a Physical therapy major in Toledo, Ohio, and have been playing minecraft since beta 1.1 (what a great game) and im always a very friendly guy and i never cuss (which is rare for a college student)