Energy Tesseract Crash With Force Wrench

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroMechanic

Jul 29, 2019
Alright so I was trying to move my tesseract and I used the force wrench. Now, whenever my mouse even goes over the tesseract in my inventory the game crashes instantly. Is there a way I can delete it?

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Is this single player, on a server, etc?

If you have server commands, you can empty everything out of your inventory and then clear your inventory with a server command. Single Player...if you have single player commands you might be able to do this as well (not sure if that mod is compatible with FTB or if it has the same clear inventory command). If not...putting your inventory into a chest (minus the tesseract) and then deleting your player.dat would fix the issue if it's just an inventory issue...of course, this will reset all of your progress, hats earned, achievements, etc.

Dobby

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same issue, but it's in the selected slot in my hotbar so whenever I open the world, it crashes immediately. Do I have to delete my player.dat and loose everything in my inventory?

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I have the same issue, but it's in the selected slot in my hotbar so whenever I open the world, it crashes immediately. Do I have to delete my player.dat and loose everything in my inventory?

Try using mcedit to delete the affected item.

Dobby

Jul 29, 2019
I tried using NBT explorer to remove the item or at least change the data value to something else, but it just reverts to being the force-wrenched tesseract. I removed all the other tags that specified it's properties as well, but it still it a force-wrenched tesseract when I log in.[DOUBLEPOST=1385415111][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's the pastebin of the crash report if needed: http://pastebin.com/yYbPGShA

Dobby

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE: I solved my problem! I was doing my edits in the player.dat instead of the level.dat and minecraft was overriding what I had in my player.dat with the level.dat.

Status
Not open for further replies.