Energy conduits capabilities

Samueldmm

Jul 29, 2019
OK, I would like to know how much RF a energy conduit can handle. I can see ingame it says 10000 but it that just it's max ouput and input per conduit?

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019
The limits are for input/output of each connection the conduit makes. There is no limit for power going through a conduit.

Reactions: Padfoote

atanil

Jul 29, 2019
How much RF can Redstone energy conduit store?
All my machines are full and energy cell isn't charging even though I pumped more than 200k RF into it, and when I disconnect energy cell and use some machines they are still receiving power.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
All my machines are full and energy cell isn't charging even though I pumped more than 200k RF into it, and when I disconnect energy cell and use some machines they are still receiving power.
Are the sides the conduits connect to blue on the energy cell? Lemming made it so certain sides can output/input depending on how you configure them.

Ausyarr

Jul 29, 2019

1> Check the cell config, sides can either be input, output or disabled. So to input put power and to output it you will have to use at least 2 sides.
2> The conduits store some power in them, how much I don't know.

OK, I would like to know how much RF a energy conduit can handle. I can see in game it says 10000 but it that just it's max ouput and input per conduit?

RF Engines may cut output because they detect a conduit is full. The Reason this happens is because the conduit fills up from power from another source. I like to think of the conduits has having liquid energy.

I don't know this for sure as I haven't done enough testing, this is from issues I've had during game play. I find using separate conduits for one direction power flow to work best.

atanil

Jul 29, 2019
Energy cell started charging, it just took a while. Looks like conduits can store a lot of power.