Energy bridge isn't working - Help?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jack Salmon

Jul 29, 2019
I have my Energy bridge hooked up to geothermal generators... correctly as far as i know to the IC2 HV consumer - Energy bridge - BC producer and then into redstone conduits to power my Magma crucible, force infuser etc... but when i go onto the Energy bridge GUI it has full charge but it refuses to output the power... (Redstone conduits are pointing the right way).. Honestly, it could be something really simple i'm overseeing so tell me anything that could go wrong with the process... Oh and im playing FTB Unleashed 1.5.2 most recent update as of 7th september '13

Jack Salmon

Jul 29, 2019
Gimme a minute...[DOUBLEPOST=1378581519][/DOUBLEPOST] Energy bridge.png[DOUBLEPOST=1378581614][/DOUBLEPOST]Energy bridge 2.png

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Are the machines full in power?
Because if they are, they won't be requesting power from the bridge and thus it will stay charged and output no power.
It has the capability to produce up to ~200 MJ/t there, and those machines running at full bore will take just under 50MJ/t

The bridge staying at full power isn't necessarily a problem

Jack Salmon

Jul 29, 2019
Not before i made the force engines to power my magma crucible and liquid transposer... it still didnt output then...

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
What I'm saying is it is most likely outputting power and you can't see it, because as you've explained it you're basing if it is outputting power off of the blue bar moving or not.

Do the machines run without any external power? (force engines)

If so, then the blue bar is simply being refilled faster than it's outputting energy, thus you see no change in the internal buffer represented by the blue bar.
If not, then it's something going wrong and I have no idea.