enderpearls so hard to get!!!!!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

JoeOtaku

Jul 29, 2019
OMG getting enderpearls is hard task in 1.6... where is ee3?????

almost died 2 times trying to get enough for my tesseracts for lava pump...

and at the same time, enderman seems to be spawning a lot less in 1.6 direwolf pack, dk why

Neoxon

Jul 29, 2019
Pahimar is MIA cause he recently got married, and he caught up with real life.
Should try ender lilly seed that u get from dungeon, u grow them and they give u ender pearl,

Silent_007

Jul 29, 2019
Additionally, do you have access to ender tanks?
You still need ender pearls, but fewer than you need for tesseracts I think...

Thinking long term: in addition to ender lilies, bees could help out if you're up for that much bee breeding.

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
Pahimar is MIA cause he recently got married, and he caught up with real life.
Should try ender lilly seed that u get from dungeon, u grow them and they give u ender pearl,
Actually he posted on twitter that he made a promise to his wife that by christmas he would have it done enough to release. And as he said this one he cant let down. So hey it might be christmas time.

Neoxon

Jul 29, 2019
Actually he posted on twitter that he made a promise to his wife that by christmas he would have it done enough to release. And as he said this one he cant let down. So hey it might be christmas time.
That nice, I love ee3, well mostly the addon equivalency that allowed you to convert iron to certus quartz

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I enjoy having less ender pearls. It puts getting to the End a real priority in getting to comfortably use a lot of mod features. The only thing I really miss from EE3 is dye conversion

VapourDrive

Jul 29, 2019
I use TiC heavily for this, get full manyullyn looting on a sword and everyone drops ~2. Create a giant black hole under ground (quarry), through necrotic life-steal on the sword alongside sharpness and farm away.
*Taking damage doesn't really matter, life-steal more than makes up.

Reactions: Odovbold

Spikednate12

Nov 14, 2012
You just died twice? I have 12 deaths on the server I play on, half from endermen hunting. I used MFR from their to get the rest.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Build a pad in the sky and exploit their agro mechanics and while it will take some time you can get them fairly easy.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft can help. Make/find an age that is extreme hills/flat or any other mountain-like biome and it will have thaumcraft shrines all over the place. Ender pearls and ender lily seeds are common chest loot. Example:

GydckqX.jpg

When Soul Stones 2 gets fixed it'll be time to farm these spawners. That's ~21 chests and 15 spawners in one map screen.

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I started my world, wandered about a bit for somewhere to stay, saw a world hole, showing some mossy bricks. Dumped stuff, built scaffolding and dug down, to the portal room.

Yup, keeping that world!

Alfred the Butler

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, is the enderman spawn rate in The End decreased? that's where i always go to get enderpearls.
just build a roof right over your head so they can't Teleport behind you. Thanks what always works for me.