ENDER QUARRY POWER ISSUES

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MiningPro

Jul 29, 2019
so I pump lava from the nether to my base, and have an iron tank that is 2 million MB . I have a total of

lava generator 8 X I have 4 of those the second tier of lava gens. so I pump lava from the nether to my base, and have an iron tank that is 2 million MB . .. so why is that that my ender quarry is only doing 1000 tick, yet my power is doing 4000 per tick, and my power just drains.

l

MiningPro

Jul 29, 2019
I am already use the second tier of ender IO conduits. 5120 rf.. do, still not good enough you reckon?

MiningPro

Jul 29, 2019
I just made the best ender IO conduits... what does 20k RF same issue, and VIA tessrect.

even though my lava gens are sitting at 0 RF when the quarry is on... it still runs,... till its finished mining.

MiningPro

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have anything else drawing power from that tesseract frequency?

at the time I made this thread,I only had 2 tesseract , one at my power, one at my quarry ... I just made an other one, incase I need one for something else in future, so no, nothing is is being used, aside from the quarry.

MiningPro

Jul 29, 2019
in the first picture the tesseract is in the corner.. and at the quarry.. I never had it there, as I put it back in my base for the time being.... I am at 7 second tier lava gens now.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Where are the power conduits at the power generation side?

Also one wooden engine won't pump nearly enough lava. Use ender io conduits set to extract or fluiducts

MiningPro

Jul 29, 2019
the conduits for the power are under the lava gens, there are the best ones from ender IO, .. and never knew ender IO could do fluids ill give it ago... issue is those conduits wont connect to the railcraft tank.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Ender Io fluid conduits or Thermal Expansion fluiducts connect fine to railcraft tanks.

I think your issue is not enough lava going into the generators

MiningPro

Jul 29, 2019
i put hardened fluiducts from thermal dynamics down and 3 red stone engines .. now its basically doing this... the first two lava gens that are touching the tessrect.. are going up instead of staying at 0 what is different, but it its going up then back down again, repeating, the other lava gens are filling up and staying topped up, what is weird, when I first put on the ender quarry my power drained.. then after a few seconds, it started to go up, not sure if this is fixed now or not...

all gens are also full of lava.

in the first picture I showed you, I was using the ender io FLUID conduit, didn't notice till now.. but it was the standard one though.

Last edited:

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
What? You don't need Redstone engines with a fluiduct???? Attach directly to tank valve, right click with a wrench so its on output mode(red arrow) and give it a Redstone signal(eg lever).

If my electricity ever comes back on I'll launch Mc and show you how to do it. Your lack of basic mechanics means troubleshooting whatever you've set up is impossible

MiningPro

Jul 29, 2019
What? You don't need Redstone engines with a fluiduct???? Attach directly to tank valve, right click with a wrench so its on output mode(red arrow) and give it a Redstone signal(eg lever).

If my electricity ever comes back on I'll launch Mc and show you how to do it. Your lack of basic mechanics means troubleshooting whatever you've set up is impossible

I do understand what your saying, and I get it, with the thing I was using I needed the engines, I am making ender fluid conduit, so that should be the end of it.

MiningPro

Jul 29, 2019
I've had a thought, you can't extract power from the bottom of an ExU generator

where does it have to be the top? and for some reason the ender io fluid conduits wont put lava in the gems,

EDIT: NVM got the conduit to work. your not kidding these fill up the gens mega fast

Last edited: