Ender IO and Thermal expansion not working together

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Karimiri

Jul 29, 2019
@up: fluids and items work fine.
I don't get that error. I truly have no idea what to tell you. The Thermal series works fine, and seems to work alongside EnderIO in every instance I've tested.
so there may be some 3rd mod-party involved messing up RF ?

I wish you'd really post a full crashlog so we can see versions of everything and not just the error.
this is full error iv posted before:
http://pastebin.com/hgJFzj1m

trying to reproduce today i got something weird. not shure why i gues i changed something
http://pastebin.com/Sv9LWw10

i will remove all non-RF mods and retry connecting stuff to EIO power again
edit: and so i did and it works fine. *sigh*

Last edited:

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Never had any issue getting TE machines to work with enderIO.

To reiterate what others have said, make sure your conduit ends are set to insert into the machines and extract from energy cells. Also check the channels match. If your colour-coding is off you'll be extracting power and sending it to nowhere.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
When in doubt, right-click on a conduit face and it should force a connection. Whether it works or not then is another matter.

I know Blizzard Penquin has been having the same problem in his Etho LP Pack videos.

Karimiri

Jul 29, 2019
cmon, why everyone assume i dont know whitch end of the pipe goes where and how to connect stuff ? xD

this was a problem with RF transmition. TE-gen/cells -> EIO-cable and EIO-cable -> TE machines, and later with crashing upon updating mods.
so i removed everything not RF-related and everything worked fine. then i just started adding mods one by one to see when everything breaks
and after few hours i think it was asielib(required for statues-mod) crashing stuff.(could not reproduce TE -> EIO transmission problem so i gues its fixed somehow)

cant find any working DL link on neither asie-mod to check for newer verssion

Karimiri

Jul 29, 2019
thx.
so now everything works, no crashes no RF-related bugs that i can see i only have two questions:

1# so what the hell happened here ?
2# why there is Nicolas Cage in my tesseract ?
lolcage_zpsbn5nmsnr.png

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
thx.
so now everything works, no crashes no RF-related bugs that i can see i only have two questions:

1# so what the hell happened here ?
2# why there is Nicolas Cage in my tesseract ?
lolcage_zpsbn5nmsnr.png
Hiding from the bees I would presume.

Actually no, I have a feeling it's an April fools joke tripped too early.