Whitelist Server Ender Effect|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.23|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|8GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cannibilly

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Cannibilly

~ Your Age: 35
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: a few hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder, Gatherer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?I know most of the mods there are a few I know of but have not used
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes i do

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Astal2684

~ Your Age: 30
~ How active will you be?: I'll play mostly when I'm not working. Or when life doesn't get in the way.

~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I tend to like Building and Farming. I would like help develop the Server world with builds, etc.

~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it?: I started playing with mods with Tekkit and have been following Dire Wolf since he was hosting Wrenched. One of my favorite mods is Forestry.

~ Do you use teamspeak? I do. But currently me mic and speakers don't work.

Daocraft

Jul 29, 2019
You have been white listed welcome aboard If you need any assistance let me know I'll be glad to help[DOUBLEPOST=1413127171,1413002577][/DOUBLEPOST]We are still looking for anyone who wants to have a fun time on the server we are aiming for more activity in our leadership and want to keep everything up and running at tip top shape so let us know if your interested
He forgot to mention his in-game name is 'Reaper'[DOUBLEPOST=1413402539][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Account Name: Cannibilly

~ Your Age: 35
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: a few hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder, Gatherer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?I know most of the mods there are a few I know of but have not used
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes i do
Minecraft Account Name: Astal2684

~ Your Age: 30
~ How active will you be?: I'll play mostly when I'm not working. Or when life doesn't get in the way.

~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I tend to like Building and Farming. I would like help develop the Server world with builds, etc.

~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it?: I started playing with mods with Tekkit and have been following Dire Wolf since he was hosting Wrenched. One of my favorite mods is Forestry.

~ Do you use teamspeak? I do. But currently me mic and speakers don't work.
Welcome aboard. Just to mention it again, TS @ ts.e2ga.me:21830 and our forums at www.EndEffectGaming.com[DOUBLEPOST=1413409484][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you for checking out the Ender Effect DW20 server!
281f1jr.png

Basic Information:
~ Ender Effect is a white-list DireWolf20 server. It's supported and owned by the End Effect Gaming Community. Our community can be found here.

~ Our server uses cauldron to add plugins that allows us to protect chunks and add economy based aspects to the server. More plugins can and will be added with user request.

~ The idea behind the server is simple. To create well structured community-based settlements throughout the server. Players are free to group up as they please and start playing as they wish. We give our members the ability to self claim land to protect what they've done.

~ Our server is currently capped at 20 members, but can be raised based on the population of players in the server.

~ Our staff consists of knowledgeable and experienced server owners in order to optimize server efficiency.

~Our IP is: ftb.e2ga.me

A brief summary of our rules:
~ Conduct yourself maturely.
~ Items that cause lots of lag such as quarries and chunk loaders are asked to be kept to a minimum.
~ Any type of cheating/hacking will result in a ban.
~ Do not abuse the mods with requests.
~ Mod abuse of power is not tolerated.
~ Have fun.

The full version of the rules can be found in game by doing /rules.

A Quick Note:
~ We are looking for ACTIVE server builders.
~ If you're interested on being a server builder please say so in your application.

How to get White-Listed:
Please fill out this small application for the server.

Minecraft Account Name:

~ Your Age:
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
~ Do you use teamspeak?

About the End Effect Gaming Community

The server is ran and funded by the End Effect Gaming Community. End Effect is a community of gamers looking to make new friends and have an over all good time. It is VERY well ran community with dedicated BF4, Minecraft [FTB and Vanilla], and Teamspeak servers. The members of End Effect are mature and friendly and play a wide variety of games. It is highly advised that in joining this server you become an official member of the End Effect Gaming Community. The website can be found here.
UPDATE: NOW RUNNING MONSTER 1.1.1 (basically the same thing, lil more stable)

Last edited:

pyr0kid

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: pyr0kid

~ Your Age: 13
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I game daily so pretty often.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]
I'm very good with thermal expansion. And I'm pretty good with applied energistics and mine factory reloaded.
~ Do you use teamspeak? No, but i have TS 3 and can use it.

Last edited:

Mint

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: MintTheFox

~ Your Age: 26
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: several hours 4 to 5 days a week, maybe more
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I find a place way out in the boonies and build my base
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? i have been using these mods fo a long time, some since they were released. i have played on ultimate and unleashed quite a bit.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Occasionaly

nshade404

Jul 29, 2019
ok welcome to end effect your white listed I am the div director unknownshadow10 my nickname in game is reaper pleasure to have ya on :D

nshade404

Jul 29, 2019
The server is also no longer DW20 as of recently and staff is still changing that but its now monster with every mod enable so on your client please click tab at top after choosing monster pack to edit the pack and enable the auto disabled mods

pyr0kid

Jul 29, 2019
The server is also no longer DW20 as of recently and staff is still changing that but its now monster with every mod enable so on your client please click tab at top after choosing monster pack to edit the pack and enable the auto disabled mods
k

Angryelmo99

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Honeydew9000

~ Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: As often as I can
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Played on a server that previously had this and mastered everything.
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes

Cloud99353

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name:cloud99353

~ Your Age:25
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: when i can, going to school 11 hours a day.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? a decent amount, i think the last one i played was .21
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes

nshade404

Jul 29, 2019
Your white listed welcome aboard I'm unknownshadow10 but in game nicknamed Reaper I am div director if you need anything just let me or administration know

TastyIguana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chanchan2000
Your Age: 14
How active will you be?: Probably 3 1/2 hours during the weekdays and same thing on some weekends.
What is your preferred way to play Minecraft?: I am a little bit of a miner, builder, and explorer.
How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it?: I've had past experience from FTB Monster and FTB Unleashed.
Do you use teamspeak?: No. I don't have a mic.

Jsldragon29

Jul 29, 2019
You have been whitelisted :D Welcome to the end effect gaming community! My in game name is Jsldragon29 and I am a division manager over the FTB Server. I hope to see you on soon and if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask one of the administrators. Also, a quick reminder the server is now Monster 1.1.1 ^^

cann97

Jul 29, 2019
Account name: cann97
Active: majority of the week after 2pm
Preferred play style: i like to play as an Engineer (IC2 etc.)
Experience on Monster pack: I have about a year of experience with the ultimate/unleashed/monster/horizons packs.
Team-speak: i have team speak and can use it.

Last edited:

Jsldragon29

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, before I welcome you to the community may I grab your in game name so I can whitelist you on the server :)?

nshade404

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the community I'm the div director if you ever need me you can contact me through the website en gaming community just Google it and you can find unknownshadow10 that's me