Ender Dragon Question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Zen300

Jul 29, 2019
Aside from Biomes o Plenty and Hardcore Ender Expansion...

Is there any other mods that allow for respawning of the Ender Dragon? Preferably without the use of the egg like the HEE mod does.
Since the egg is useful for Witchery Alters I wanted one or two of them for alters and 1 for a trophy room. I think the Tome of Alkahest is actually disabled, so that is basically out for getting additional eggs... So anyone happen to know of other mods for Ender Dragon respawning?

Thanks!
~Zen

Hydrattler

Jul 29, 2019
iirc magic bees has a (slightly difficult) recipe for making dragon eggs. that will also allow you to bypass the whole slaying the dragon part of it

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
If you add it to configs you could have the enderdragon spawn from lucky blocks.

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't that the tome? Which if I recall correctly doesn't work.
Or is there a new one?

hijo, it works fine. just tested.

where did you get this information? I remember hearing a while back there was something borked with a config, but this was like...january? december?

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
hijo, it works fine. just tested.

where did you get this information? I remember hearing a while back there was something borked with a config, but this was like...january? december?
did you actually try crafting the tome? last i heard the recipe for the tome was disabled in code by the dev while he rewrote the alkahestry system

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
did you actually try crafting the tome? last i heard the recipe for the tome was disabled in code by the dev while he rewrote the alkahestry system
Yes, this was in version 1.1.1
  • Removed (yes, removed) the Alkahest from it's current implementation. This is to get ready for the new Alkahestry mechanics in v1.2.

Change the config line "I:tombRedstoneLimit=256" to "I:tombRedstoneLimit=0" and it works fine.