Problem Endeavour Crash Bug Exit Code 0

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Nebulous Magpie

Apr 4, 2021
This has happened a few times since trying the modpack. I read that the bugs section of the forum was archived, and I wasn't able to find a tracker for the modpack on GitHub

Modpack Version: 1.1.1

Issue: I've uninstalled and re-downloaded the modpack a few times, however the game continues to crash. And displays this error

ftb endeavour.JPG

The game will run well for a few minutes, but no more than about 10 and then crash. I have also increased the instance memory to 9GB, as I know that that had been a source of errors on previous modpacks.

Edit: I've also made sure that I'm running the latest Java 8, as the description noted that 9 was unsupported

(06 Apr 21) Edit: I updated my graphics driver, and it ran much smoother and longer, however after about an hour the game crashed and displayed the same "Exit Code: 0" I've also added my computer specs at the bottom of this post. I've also noted that this same crash occured when trying to play the revelations modpack, which is the one that I had mainly used before

Link to Log or Crash File Paste: Here

Is it Repeatable?: This has happened each time that I use the modpack, however I've noticed that it happens more quickly while the game is loading previously unexplored map areas, or shortly after dying and re-spawning me

Mod/s Affected: N/A -- complete modpack

Known Fix: N/A

Device Specifications:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM: 16.0 GB
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Windows Specifications:
Edition: Windows 10 Home
Version: 20H2
Installed on: ‎2021-‎01-‎20
OS build: 19042.867
Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

Graphics Information:
Capture.JPG

Thank you in advance for any advice and/or help!

Last edited:

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
You might want to try updating your graphics drivers, or trying an older version if you are on the latest already.

Nebulous Magpie

Apr 4, 2021
You might want to try updating your graphics drivers, or trying an older version if you are on the latest already.
Turns out I did need to update my gaphics driver, and it ran much smoother and longer, about an hour, but then I experienced the same crash and code. Though I'll try and older version