End Portal relocating

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Stimo

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick question, can you break the end portal that you find and relocate to somewhere else?

Or once you break it its gone forever?

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
End Portals are normally unbreakable outside of Creative Mode. There's no legitimate way to move them.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick question, can you break the end portal that you find and relocate to somewhere else?

Or once you break it its gone forever?

once you break it, it's gone.
do note, you can use mystcraft books to be able to teleport to the end in your base and back. but you probably want the portal blocks themselves...

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
... once you get a book for The End, which you can only get by visiting the end, which - surprise! - you can only do via the End Portal.

But the thread is about relocating an end portal. Which kinda also means finding one.

Reactions: RedBoss

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
This would be cool if it did work. I was genuinely surprised when I was able to pull a freaking Blaze Spawner from the nether into the overworld!
I was really surprised when I was derping around and found you can pick up the Ender Crystals with portalguns, add in a Mystcraft portal to take them to the overworld and you have a crazy-scary-awesome decoration to play with :3

Reactions: SpitefulFox

PoisonWolf

Jul 29, 2019
I was really surprised when I was derping around and found you can pick up the Ender Crystals with portalguns, add in a Mystcraft portal to take them to the overworld and you have a crazy-scary-awesome decoration to play with :3

Doink. I just realized that the gravity gun and the portal gun are two separate things lol.