Enchanting a Bound Blade

Exadi

Jul 29, 2019
Unbreaking X doesn't stop time-based LP cost. Doesn't seem to affect per-hit LP cost either but it's hard to say for sure since the time intervals for taking LP seem to be a bit random. Either that or I'm getting an inconsistent tick rate on my tiny test world, but I can sit there mashing right click as fast as I can for the divination sigil and sometimes see my LP jump down by 100 instead of the usual 50 at a time.

I'm guessing it does nothing, since I just lost 150 LP in the time it took me to spawn and kill a mob in 1 hit and check again.

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
I'll followup with, now that Thaumcraft has Fortress armor (and void robes) is there a real point to the Sanguine armor? Except to be socketed into Blood Armor eventually?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I'll followup with, now that Thaumcraft has Fortress armor (and void robes) is there a real point to the Sanguine armor? Except to be socketed into Blood Armor eventually?
The Sanguine Helm has higher vis discount than the void cowl and goggles of revealing both do, and the void set doesn't even include boots so the best TC native discount boots are the basic thaumaturge robe boots. As such, with the sanguine helm and boots with the void robes chest and leggings you get just enough vis discount to make a void aspected/thaumium bossed Primal Staff, which can't be done without the 2% extra discount you get from using the sanguine stuff over the native TC options.