Whitelist Server Empyrean DireWolf20 1.7 | Minimum Plugins | No griefing | No banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fudeiqx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xyxzable
Why would you like to join?:Havnt played minecraft in a while and looking for a place to play with others and start fresh.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:I will be friendly and helpful towards other.

ericBG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _ericBG
Why would you like to join: I want to play on a DW20 server with a great community!
What do you feel you could contribute to this server: I've played Minecraft for a long time so I could answer questions a lot. Huge machines is solmething else I could add :p I know I am young but it's really hard for people like me to find a good server, please give me a chance!

simbaorka101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: simbaorka101
Why would you like to join?: It's been a bit since the last time i played ftb, mods changed enough to make it interesting.....Also i like how you dont ban stuff, i hate it when servers ban items that don't actually break the game, they should feel bad, in my eyes it's just money greed or lazyness or lack of brains for managing it, my friend had a server once and he ran it just fine without banned items except maybe some that corrupt maps or something like that...
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I've been playing minecraft for 3 years now both on vanilla and ftb servers, pretty much know everything except new ftb stuff since 1.6

kni0002

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kni0002
Why would you like to join?: I would like to play on a Multiplayer Direwolf20 server and in Solo I get quite bord. I started playing with mods with 1.2.5 and Joined Minecraft in 1.8 Beta. I love to play with new mods and mess around with the mechanics and see what I can make out of them.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I would try contribute in any way I can like Building, Creating massive power gen Ect.
I would love to join :)

Last edited:

Spiegel_98

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kage076
Why would you like to join?: I was on carakuso's old server, it's suddenly gone... strange. Yours is quite comparable
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm older than most applicants which provides an aspect of maturity--plus I'm a respectful person, never bother anybody, and I just love building.

Spirezzzz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spirezzzz
Why would you like to join?: I really love this pack and i would like to play it in a mature community and a stable server.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I allways like to help everyone when they need it, and put lot of hours in my projects. I love experimenting with tech mods.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NimeniAltu666
Why would you like to join?: I'm searching for a community-based server with people I can trust, and not many plugins to ruin the game.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm definitely not a good aestethical builder, but I love tech mods and always get very advanced in tech mods first, than everything else.

IGN: Omniscientx
Why would you like to join?: I would want to play with a nice community.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: A little experience, specially in computercraft.

IGN: NonPoint360
Why would you like to join?: I want to play ftb without any banned items and thats only on whitelisted servers, thats why i want to join ! :D
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I will try to help as much as i can

IGN:xyxzable
Why would you like to join?:Havnt played minecraft in a while and looking for a place to play with others and start fresh.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:I will be friendly and helpful towards other.

IGN: _ericBG
Why would you like to join: I want to play on a DW20 server with a great community!
What do you feel you could contribute to this server: I've played Minecraft for a long time so I could answer questions a lot. Huge machines is solmething else I could add :p I know I am young but it's really hard for people like me to find a good server, please give me a chance!

IGN: simbaorka101
Why would you like to join?: It's been a bit since the last time i played ftb, mods changed enough to make it interesting.....Also i like how you dont ban stuff, i hate it when servers ban items that don't actually break the game, they should feel bad, in my eyes it's just money greed or lazyness or lack of brains for managing it, my friend had a server once and he ran it just fine without banned items except maybe some that corrupt maps or something like that...
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I've been playing minecraft for 3 years now both on vanilla and ftb servers, pretty much know everything except new ftb stuff since 1.6

IGN: kni0002
Why would you like to join?: I would like to play on a Multiplayer Direwolf20 server and in Solo I get quite bord. I started playing with mods with 1.2.5 and Joined Minecraft in 1.8 Beta. I love to play with new mods and mess around with the mechanics and see what I can make out of them.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I would try contribute in any way I can like Building, Creating massive power gen Ect.
I would love to join :)

IGN: Spirezzzz
Why would you like to join?: I really love this pack and i would like to play it in a mature community and a stable server.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I allways like to help everyone when they need it, and put lot of hours in my projects. I love experimenting with tech mods.

Sorry about the delay in adding your :)
You patients is greatly appreciated!
You have now been added, Welcome to Empyrean!

Vvtra

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VVTRA
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a stable server and do my thing
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Proficient in most mods, especially blood magic and thaumcraft

CatalyticSoup

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CatalyticSoup
Why would you like to join?: I'm coming back to FTB after a bit of a break and looking for a server to play on.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like to build. Maybe I can help build some cool contraptions, maybe even work together with some others.

longshot675

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: longshot675
Why would you like to join?: I have been looking for a reliable white-listed server, because any other servers I tend to go on have had greifers go through and destroy anything in their path and giving no chance to anyone to be able to play or have fun, so I am looking for a nice friendly server with lots of helpful and kind people, and actually having the ability to be able to build something without it being destroyed within the next 24 hours of whatever I built from being robbed/destroyed. I am friendly and like to help other people, and have been referred to join by a good friend of mine zelda1234565.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like to help people collect resources and protect people while they do things, I can also try help anyone with questions if I know the answer to them. I will also report anyone breaking rules.

Xerocry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xerocry
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for small server with friendly mature community to play modded minecraft
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Help, as much as I can

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
At first 18GB is unnecessary.
4 / 8 GB would be enough for a modded server.

What MC version are you running?

IGN: VVTRA
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a stable server and do my thing
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Proficient in most mods, especially blood magic and thaumcraft

This log here "Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?" means the issue is with the CPU not being able to keep up, the TPS is off causing lag. Opis is a very lag mod and I suggest you keep it off unless you need it, also as mentioned above flying around very fast generating chunks puts a lot of load on the CPU so it is always best to generate the world prior to playing on it so the server doesn't have to generate anything.

IGN: 132ikl
Why would you like to join: Most of my sp worlds suck, and I want a cool group of people to mess around with
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Making public things and just helping people out :D (Love tech and magic)

IGN: CatalyticSoup
Why would you like to join?: I'm coming back to FTB after a bit of a break and looking for a server to play on.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like to build. Maybe I can help build some cool contraptions, maybe even work together with some others.

IGN: longshot675
Why would you like to join?: I have been looking for a reliable white-listed server, because any other servers I tend to go on have had greifers go through and destroy anything in their path and giving no chance to anyone to be able to play or have fun, so I am looking for a nice friendly server with lots of helpful and kind people, and actually having the ability to be able to build something without it being destroyed within the next 24 hours of whatever I built from being robbed/destroyed. I am friendly and like to help other people, and have been referred to join by a good friend of mine zelda1234565.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like to help people collect resources and protect people while they do things, I can also try help anyone with questions if I know the answer to them. I will also report anyone breaking rules.

Added to the Whitelist.

Welcome to Empyrean!

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xerocry
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for small server with friendly mature community to play modded minecraft
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Help, as much as I can

Added to the whitelist,

Welcome to Empryean!

Siipher99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Siipher99

Why would you like to join?: Looking for somewhere to group up and do massive builds

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a lot of experience with the mods included in this pack and am huge on automation and creative combinations of mods. I enjoy spending time helping others with their builds instead of just furthering my own.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Siipher99

Why would you like to join?: Looking for somewhere to group up and do massive builds

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a lot of experience with the mods included in this pack and am huge on automation and creative combinations of mods. I enjoy spending time helping others with their builds instead of just furthering my own.
White listed!

Welcome to Empyrean!

incorrect

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maxhg521
Why would you like to join?: Minecraft has always been fun to me, not to mention FTB, but playing on a server just makes it that much more fun because of the interaction with people who also love to play the game
what do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I've played with mods for 3-4 years and i can bring those years of Modded minecraft to the table with some salsa...ooh i make some mean salsa

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maxhg521
Why would you like to join?: Minecraft has always been fun to me, not to mention FTB, but playing on a server just makes it that much more fun because of the interaction with people who also love to play the game
what do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I've played with mods for 3-4 years and i can bring those years of Modded minecraft to the table with some salsa...ooh i make some mean salsa
Added to the whitelist!

Welcome to Empyrean!

leo1553

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: leo1553
Why would you like to join?: No mods/items banned? Love it! After two days looking for a good server I finaly found one that looks good.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I can help people to program ComputerCraft's algorithms and doing social interactions.

Last edited:

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: leo1553
Why would you like to join?: No mods/items banned? Love it! After two days looking for a good server I finaly found one that looks good.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I can help peaple to program ComputerCraft's algorithms and doing social interactions.

Added to the whitelist!
Welcome to Empyrean!

Status
Not open for further replies.