Whitelist Server Ementorium|Infinity 1.1.0|Whitelist|Extra Mods|Small Community|16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Eddie Shoe

Jul 29, 2019
Server is full and is no longer accepting applicants!

Ementorium (reopened)

An Infinity 1.1.0 Server with some extra mods​

General Information

Ementorium is a small server with 3 active members. Currently we are looking for about an additional 3-6 members so we can start a rather small community and play cooperatively together. We are looking for people in the age of 16- 40, as we all are withing that range ourselves and would like to play with people with the same mindset as us. At the moment we all have our own small bases to get started, but in the future we aim to do fun projects together as a team. This is more of a personal server where we're looking for friendly people to get along and have fun with, rather than playing as lone wolves. We're all playing as much as we can, but currently this is more of a side thing that we do when we're not busy with our personal lives or other similar things. We have only played for around 2 days so you should be able to catch up.

What we want from you is a nice and mature personality. This server has no restrictions (plugins, protections, etc) as we all know and trust each other, and therefore we expect the same from you. We are currently using a TeamSpeak 3 server so that everyone can hop in and out and be social when they want, but we prefer that you are on TeamSpeak during the time you are playing. We do expect you to be able to handle jokes. We are the joking type, but nothing we ever say is personal, keep that in mind. However, we have our limits, and know when it's going too far, so don't expect a kids' party.​

Server Specifications

The server is being hosted on my personal server in Sweden, Europe. It's running 24/7 unless I'm making changes to the server. Speccs are:
Mobo : MSi Z77A-S01
CPU : Intel i7 3770k @ 3.5GHz
CPU Cooling : Noctua NH-U9B SE2
GPU :
ASUS GTX 550Ti
RAM :
Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB @ 1600MHz x2 (4x8GB, 32GB total)
SSD : Samsung Evo 850 120GB
HDD :
Seagate Desktop HDD 2TB 7200RPM
Internet :
500mbit/s up and down​

Mod Pack

Currently we are running the FTB Infinity 1.1.0 mod pack, with some disabled mods and some other extra mods that we have added. These extra mods are:
Advanced Machines
EnchantingPlus
Mekanism
PowerConverters

Some may be overpowered for you, some may not. These are the mods the we feel that we'd like to add to enhance our experience with FTB. As I mentioned before, this server is more of a hobby that we do on our spare time to have fun with, so it may be a little less challenging than the normal pack. We are also always glad to hear suggestions from you if you feel that there's a mod you'd want us to add.

The disabled mods from the normal FTB pack are:
BiomesOPlenty
BloodMagic
MystCraft
RunicDungeons
WItchery

Rules
The only rules we have are the basic ones:​
  • No Griefing
  • No cheating/duping/glitching
  • No nerdpoles (in a ravine/cave it's allowed, but not on the surface)
  • Only 1 chunk loader in your base, and 3 for pumps or other things (4 chunk loaders in total)
  • Only one Quarry per person (We suggest QuarryPlus to remove liquid blocks as well, and we prefer if you could mine in other dimensions than the overworld. This currently needs more testing, if the server proves stable we will allow a lot more.)
Whitelisting

Fill in the following when applying to be whitelisted. After you've been accepted I will PM you the IP to the TeamSpeak server so that we can have a small talk before adding you to the whitelist. I will also give you all the information on how to connect to the server there.​

• How old are you? (16+)
  • Where do you live?
  • Do you speak fluent English?
  • Have you ever been banned from another server? If so, why?
  • Which days will you be able to play and for how long?
  • How long have you played FTB?
  • Which mod are you most familiar with?
  • Will you be able to use TS when you are playing?

If you have any other questions regarding the server feel free to ask!​

Last edited:

Roseyy123

Jul 29, 2019
  • How old are you? (16+) I am 17
  • Where do you live? England
  • Do you speak fluent English? Yes
  • Have you ever been banned from another server? If so, why? No I haven't.
  • Which days will you be able to play and for how long? Most days, on weekends I can play a lot unless I have a lot of work to do.
  • How long have you played FTB? I have just started playing a single player world. I used to play FTB a lot a little while ago.
  • Which mod are you most familiar with? When I used to play FTB I used applied energistics a lot, I also enjoy using mods such as the carpenters block mod but I would like to use more technical mods this time.
  • Will you be able to use TS when you are playing? Yes, my mic isn't great though.

Last edited: