Open Embers not working

Raider Rick

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Embers not working

Pack Version 1.1.0

What is the bug? when you R click on the activators emitter and the receptor with a hammer it is suppose to emit a ember stream, but nothing happens. So I can not use this mod.
Help!!

Mod & Version Embers

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? yes

Known Fix

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Summary of the problem Embers not working

Pack Version 1.1.0

What is the bug? when you R click on the activators emitter and the receptor with a hammer it is suppose to emit a ember stream, but nothing happens. So I can not use this mod.
Help!!

Mod & Version Embers

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? yes

Known Fix
You need to shift-right-click on one, and then right-click on the other. And it has to be done in a specific order. And i believe that order is a tiny bit counter-intuitive.

If memory serves, I got this to work by shift-right-clicking the RECEPTOR first, and then right-clicking the EMITTER.
You'll know the link worked (above and beyond the particle stream) because the tone you hear is a bit different for each end of the connection.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I wonder if I'm botching my instructions to you. Maybe you shift-right-click on both ends. Apologies if I got that wrong.

Softwerker

Jan 24, 2017
Beyond as well - but it should work in all Packs since it is mod specifc.

Are you using the right Hammer?
Do you get a sound for rightcklick and shift+rightclick?
Do you have a lever on the emitter to start the flow?
Can you post a picture of your setup?

Raider Rick

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks every one Still not working

Using the right hammer, have lever on emitter . no sound when r click
need to figure out how to post a picture am 76 yrs

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
I know its 2 months since, but just in case...

Shift right click Receptor, Right click Emitter, red signal

S

Skrem

I'm experiencing a slightly different problem with Embers.... my melter isn't able to transport the molten copper or gold into my mixer. I'm watching the fluid pipes gain and lose the liquids constantly, and they aren't going into my mixer. I eventually lose my molten metals after a time. Any idea what this could be caused by?

Cheers,