Emailing our users?

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
So many of us have websites for our minecraft server wether it is enjin or a forums software we found somewhere like xenforo, most of these offer options to email all users with html. I wa curious if anyone has ever tried to send an email made of html and wether or not they could get it to work.

TheDJParadox

Jul 29, 2019
I have used this feature a few times, it has been working perfectly, you can pretty much send them the equivalent of a web-page in an email.

Pantong

Jul 29, 2019
We use authme into a DB when use php in our forums to email users if they have not been online, if they want revenge on the person who killed them last. Who's messaged them ect...

With any plugins that logs email's into a DB you can do anything. and aggregating data from the DB about players can lead to some very cool info. I.E. "Player x made y money from killing you over the course of z time or abc dates." "Player x has killed y noobs(players with less than 5 hours game time)"

But your gonna have to code it to meet your standards. Not much out there that comes plug and play

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
I understand how to send plain text emails but I've been curious how people manage to send html and have the client read it like a web browser, do you just send the html file or a certain part of it?