Email

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Some of you may have received a large backlog of emails today. This was caused when fixing an issue with messages delivering and oversight of emails remaining in the queue.

Simply speaking I fixed issues with emails bouncing and in doing so sent all the emails that had bounced from quite a significant time ago. This could have lead to some of you receiving large quantities of mail from us. I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I hope that the issue is now fixed and you will continue to receive email without issue.

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
Cool. I was wondering why I had not been getting any E-Mails the past few days and today I woke up with 432 E-Mails in my inbox.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
no wonder that I had so many e-mails in my inbox, for a minute I thought I did something really bad :eek:

firedingo

Jul 29, 2019
Yay! Thanks Captainnana! I can finally log back in. I couldn't log in before and I couldn't reset my password either! Thanks! <3 <3 <3

Reactions: null123

y8ycgl

Jul 29, 2019
i am still having problems. i seem to be getting emails for every post in a thread that i only responded in. I am not subscribed to it and i have the emails for responding in a thread i posted in turned off.

Reactions: null123

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
i am still having problems. i seem to be getting emails for every post in a thread that i only responded in. I am not subscribed to it and i have the emails for responding in a thread i posted in turned off.

Yah I'm having this issue too. I'm wondering if I have to just shut off ALL alerts so I don't get spammed with emails every time I look at thread!