Open Server Elite Beast.[needs players][builders][experiencedmoderators]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ChaseSk8s

Jul 29, 2019
IP: 70.177.85.12
IF YOU WANT TO BE ON STAFF
LIST YOUR IGN,EXPERIENCE(MODS PLUGINS ETC)
AND 3 REASONS WHY

Rules:
1. No griefing, swearing (excessively), spamming (chat/commands) or stealing.
(Bannable)
2. No use of illegal mods such as: xray, fullbright, fly, speed, etc. (Bannable)
3. No use off illegal modded clients allowed: Nodus, Vanity, etc.
4. No abusing PVP glitches in a NON-PVP Zone.
5. No sort of luring other players into traps.
6. Be respectful to all players. Respect goes two ways.
7. Don't discriminate against any players (Bannable)
8. Respect and listen to staff, if you have a problem with staff post what you have to on the forums not in game.
A New note: Please do not advertise on this server, nor advertise this server on others. I would like to be seen as a respected community
Features:
-Spawn Area
-Kits
Banned/Disabled Items:
Nuke
Quarry Filler Builder
World Anchor
Canvas Bag
Age Books
Portal Gun (Gun Only Temporary)
Tome Of Alkamest
Alkamest Stone
Buster Shot Attachments
Destruction Catalyst
If it isn't listed here its available :)
Disabled Mods:
GraviGun
ChickenChunkLoaders
EE3
Basic Commands:
/help - lists all commands
/rules - list all rules and bugs
/spawn - takes you to spawn
/mytown help - list of basic town commands
/sethome- sets your home location
/home- teleports you to home location
2013-02-22_19.25.21.png
SOME PICTURES OF JAIL AND PIXEL ART/and the jail

2013-02-22_19.24.49.png
2013-02-22_19.24.53.png

xXJollyXx

Jul 29, 2019
ign: TheUnJollyGuy
I am very experienced with all the mods, and I know bukkit. I used to be a moderator on a few servers, and an admin on others.
I want to be staff because FTB servers always end up being griefed and I am hoping to prevent that.
Have a nice day :)

bubba

Jul 29, 2019
ign: bubbaethan11
I am good with most popular Bukkit plugins, such as Towny, mcMMO, CoreProtect, LogBlock, McMyAdmins and more.
I want to be staff to help make sure that your hopes and dreams in a server aren't crushed by those who intend to grief and hack. I would also love to be here when this server makes it big.I hope you would agree :)
thanks for considering me!

ninta

Jul 29, 2019
you might want to not list a 192.168. IP. thats your local IP and only accesable by people in your own network wich generaly means only by people inside your house or apartment building.

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: piegun200
1. i am very good with alot of plugins and i am very fast at learning new ones
2. i am not extremely experienced with using the mods but i know a lot about them
3. i have a lot of experience with being a mod i was mod on 1 server the first 20 min and i was mod till it shut down, another server for about 3 months and a few more

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
Checking out your server, i'm a bit of a noob, so i hope ya'll are noob friendly :D

EDIT: I thought it required Direwolf20 modpack? When i added the server it said "Use FTB Ultimate modpack"

Aldonbrooks

Jul 29, 2019
Chase the server has crashed again I think. I can't get on. Keeps on saying end of stream.[DOUBLEPOST=1363192992][/DOUBLEPOST]I feel bad for the people that have not found this server. It is the best server I have been on ever.

CreeperLover101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CreeperLover101
I have extensive experience playing every mod.. with the exception of twilight forest.
1. I don't like to be rude unless a situation calls for it.
2. I have quite a bit of server staff experience.
3. I love helping people with problems. I won't do things that staff are forbidden to do, no matter how tempting... (like crashing the server with 43 nukes, my friend is an idiot)

Mystron0460

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mystron0460
I am extremely good at RP2 and pretty much every other mod that is in ftb, oh and very well at greg tech even though that isn't in direwolf20
1. I have been staff on 10 servers, Head Admin on 2
2. I always help people even when i need help more
3. I am always mature and solve problems with the least amount of difficulty

CreeperLover101

Jul 29, 2019
I think this needs to be moved to the Ultimate Pack server section. The direwolf20 pack didn't work but the Ultimate Pack did.

Noromical

Jul 29, 2019
Staff Application
IGN: Noromical
Experience: If you have a question, I can answer it, if I can't answer it, good job, you found one of the few mod aspects I am unfamiliar with ;)
Reason 1: I have been moderator status on various modded servers
Reason 2: I myself run several private servers
Reason 3:when anybody asks for assistance on any server, whether I am moderator or not, I am usually the first to respond

ThunderGalaxy

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to be staff IGN: ThunderGalaxy Reasons: Im nice to people. Great builder. Great with all mods.

MODS: Great with redpower mostly and know everything about all the other mods except bees mod.

UTfan19

Jul 29, 2019
ing: UTfan19
Experience with mods: ive been playing mods sence it started and FTB ive been playing sence it came out good with factions and world edit
Reasons: 1)I like helping noobs with learning mods 2) Im good at making sure rules are followed and people are respected and when i get on every once and a while i tp to everyone to make sure thier not greifing 3) Ive been a moderator on many servers and i want to help on this one

CreeperLover101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CreeperLover101
I have extensive experience playing every mod.. with the exception of twilight forest.
1. I don't like to be rude unless a situation calls for it.
2. I have quite a bit of server staff experience.
3. I love helping people with problems. I won't do things that staff are forbidden to do, no matter how tempting... (like crashing the server with 43 nukes, my friend is an idiot)
I have gotten extensive experience with twilight forest.

ChaseSk8s

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone its been a very long time but i have put up the server for a professional host and will post new ip soon!

Nico

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DoomGamer13FTW
1. I've been playing with mods since technic pack , But since the new updates I'm not that good anymore, but I will learn it quick. ;)
2. I've been mod before on a FTB server, But then it went down. So I got a bit of experience of the act as a moderator.
3. I love helping people, But I don't give people free items or anything like that.
(4.) I will always follow the rules and help in any situation.
EDIT:
(5.) I can make a trailer to if you want :) ?

Thanks for reading! :)