Electronic Music Thread

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Listening to some UKF, eh? Definitely some really good stuff there.

I've been listening to the Beatles and Disturbed, but more dubstep is coming after hearing that.
Two very different types of music.

Generally I like Zed's Dead, people like them...

*stops trying to be a hipster to impress you fools*

I LIKE MOSTLY ROCK, OKAY?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Listening to some UKF, eh? Definitely some really good stuff there.

I've been listening to the Beatles and Disturbed, but more dubstep is coming after hearing that.
Two very different types of music.

Generally I like Zed's Dead, people like them...

*stops trying to be a hipster to impress you fools*

I LIKE MOSTLY ROCK, OKAY?
if you like rock and dubstep listen to
Brutal - Excision
Walk in the Fire - Dirtyphonics

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
i never got into the "step" genres myself.

some of my favs are vnv nation, skinny puppy, daft punk, lunatic calm. yeah i'm old.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019

some of my favs are vnv nation, skinny puppy, daft punk, lunatic calm. yeah i'm old.

Mmmm, add some lords of acid, keoki, chemical brothers, crystal method, nitzer ebb, kmfdm, digweed, polywog...

Yeah. Love the "old" stuff

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Mmmm, add some lords of acid, keoki, chemical brothers, crystal method, nitzer ebb, kmfdm, digweed, polywog...

Yeah. Love the "old" stuff
Chemical brothers is great. Mainly because of the salmon dance but still.

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
I've generally been listening to a lot of Daft Punk and David Guetta
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2-step or UK garage? 'Cuz drumstep is a subgenre of drum and bass while dubstep is a fusion of dub and 2-step... For the record, to clear up the stereotype of dubstep, dubstep isn't what Skrillex makes, but what Skrillex makes is dubstep

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
2-step or UK garage? 'Cuz drumstep is a subgenre of drum and bass while dubstep is a fusion of dub and 2-step... For the record, to clear up the stereotype of dubstep, dubstep isn't what Skrillex makes, but what Skrillex makes is dubstep

I've been into edm since the mid 90's, so I've seen a lot come and go. I understand what makes dubstep "dubstep", just not a fan. :)

VivienSm

Jul 29, 2019
I am not great fun of electronic music , but I cheeked out the list and the most like Far Too Loud - Megaloud (Original Mix).