Whitelist Server ElectroBeast(Whitelisted)(noPvP)(Friendly Community)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

xTharc

Jul 29, 2019
ElectroBeast[FTB Ultimate]
Server Specs :
- 40 Slots
- PvP is enabled, but only agreed PvP is allowed !
- Whitelist
- Friendly Comunnity
- 24/7 uptime(99,8%)
- Server difficulty (hard,Gregtech=hard)

Are you looking for a good FTB Server? Electrobeast is a
survival FTB Ultimate server. The server is whitelisted
which most means no griefers and a good comunity.
Here you can do pretty much everything with only few limits. Like for example there are few items banned like Chunkloader and Nukes due to obvious reasons. We offer 24/7 uptime and pretty much no lagg. You sure wont be sorry for joining us !

Rules:
1. No Griefing
2. No Stealing
3. Only agreed PvP is allowed !
3. No Heavy Insults !
4. Respect everyone and their work.
5. No Hacking or cheating !

Server IP : 178.32.188.177

Note: In-case the Ultimate pack wont work, try deleting its files and installing it again.
Apply Form (don't be too poor with words) :

IGN (In game name):
Can you play frequently:

Alexander989

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name):Nuamir91
Why would you like to join:i like playing on the server, and helping others work with modes
Can you play frequently:probably every day for 1h or more

Urutta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): Urutta
Why would you like to join: Because i think its super fun to play the mod packs with other really nice people but i haven't found a server like that where i were allowed to join yet
Can you play frequently: yeah i can play almost every day for at least a couple of hours but it also varies depends on how many assignments i get and what mood I'm in

wild22

Jul 29, 2019
Ing is stateofhockey
Age 10
I wont to join this server so I can playwith mods and have fun with other people
I can play freequently armrest 1hour a day

wild22

Jul 29, 2019
thanks ill be joining verry soon[DOUBLEPOST=1378036272][/DOUBLEPOST]how many people are on the server right now?

wild22

Jul 29, 2019
ok awesome ill be on the server in a little bit[DOUBLEPOST=1378036832][/DOUBLEPOST]what version is this server running

Plank_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): Plank_
Why would you like to join: Because Im looking for a nice community to play on, to get rid of the boring singleplayer world I have been playing since the last server I played on was deactivated
Can you play frequently: I try to at least log in for a few minutes everyday, but I usually spend 8+ hours in front of the pc so... yes, I do play a lot

wild22

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know what version of ftb this server is running[DOUBLEPOST=1378038095][/DOUBLEPOST]XThrac what version of ftb is the server