Whitelist Server ElectroBeast(Whitelisted)(noPvP)(Friendly Community)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xTharc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): Plank_
Why would you like to join: Because Im looking for a nice community to play on, to get rid of the boring singleplayer world I have been playing since the last server I played on was deactivated
Can you play frequently: I try to at least log in for a few minutes everyday, but I usually spend 8+ hours in front of the pc so... yes, I do play a lot

You have been added ! Welcome ! (sorry for waiting)

xTharc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): Plank_
Why would you like to join: Because Im looking for a nice community to play on, to get rid of the boring singleplayer world I have been playing since the last server I played on was deactivated
Can you play frequently: I try to at least log in for a few minutes everyday, but I usually spend 8+ hours in front of the pc so... yes, I do play a lot
You have been added ! and sorry for the waiting.

WTBjellybean10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WTBjellybean10
Why would you like to join: I am looking for a nice multiplayer community, I have mainly been playing single player but it is beginning to get boring, so I would love to find a server. I hope to help everyone, new and old, with things like, public liquids, ore processing etc.
Can you play frequently: I can play about an hour a day during the week (sometimes more sometimes less), and about 3-4 hours a day on the weekend.

xTharc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WTBjellybean10
Why would you like to join: I am looking for a nice multiplayer community, I have mainly been playing single player but it is beginning to get boring, so I would love to find a server. I hope to help everyone, new and old, with things like, public liquids, ore processing etc.
Can you play frequently: I can play about an hour a day during the week (sometimes more sometimes less), and about 3-4 hours a day on the weekend.
You have been now officaly added ! You may come online ! Welcome !

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
IGN: duckshockeyfan
Why would you like to join: I would like to join to play with the mods in a multiplayer setting where there are reasons to hide and player interaction exists.
Can you play frequently : I can play for about an hour plus a day, with school starting soon some days I won't be able to.

Sightless92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name):Sightless92
Why would you like to join: I'm looking for a whitelist server to join thats free of griefing. I've been on a few other servers but ended up leaving after being terribly griefed on all of them. I am interested in working on builds alone and with other people.
Can you play frequently: I play for 3 to 6 hours daily.

CyberBeastOnline

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): CyberBeastOnline
Why would you like to join: I would like to join because I'm new to FTB, and I would like to learn more about it from other people.
Can you play frequently: Yes, I have played Minecraft for about 2 years, and can be on almost everyday.

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): bjohnston562
Why would you like to join: I want to start a new youtube series because my last one got cut off because of server issues. I like to do computer craft and make interesting builds.
Can you play frequently: I will play as frequently as I can, and I can set up times where I can be on for events and other such things. I am in college, one semester from graduating as a civil engineer.

EgG4mer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name):EgG4mer
Why would you like to join:I wont to join this server so I can playwith mods and have fun with other people
Can you play frequently:1 hour a day

Christian Jones

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): AnfieldYNWA
Why would you like to join: I would like to join this server because i like the sense of a community and i'm hoping that is what this server will give.
Can you play frequently: yes 1-3 hours a day

Henrik478

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): Henrik478
Why would you like to join: The server I used to play on got closed couse of lack of people, so now im looking for another friendly server to be a part of.
Can you play frequently:well couse im 15 then I do go to school but after school (schoolday ends 15:00-16:00) im all free and ready to play :p.

saides

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:saides10
Why would you like to join:would like to start playing ftb again since i had 2 month break and this server sems to have a nice community
Can you play frequently:atleast about 2h+ a day

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): TehKnight117
Why would you like to join: I am looking for a community where people are well mature.
Can you play frequently: At least an hour a day or some minutes knowing I have school.

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): bjohnston562
Why would you like to join: I want to join because I want to start recording my new youtube series and I look forward to doing so. I know I already posted but I really, REALLY want onto this server.
Can you play frequently:
I can play fairly frequently. I am in college so if you need me to be on at certain times I will do my best to acomodate.

NickrossxD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): NickrossxD
Why would you like to join: I'm looking for a friendly server where items aren't restricted
Can you play frequently: Yes, I play all the time, 2-3 hours on weekends, 1-2 on weekdays