EE3 Fully Release Any Time Soon?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if there is going to be a new FTB Insanity for minecraft 1.6 or 1.7? Is anyone else desperately waiting for an update to the great map that started everything? Well I am. I don't expect one before Christmas, but I am just asking if there is any news on a start date for it. I understand it will be very hard without redpower2. But I am sure with AE it should e doable. So thanks for your input.

More importantly, has anybody heard an update starus for EE3? It is the only thing holding back Insanity V2..

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
Redpower 2? Whats that ? :D

I'm building my base now and are happy for all the things i can now even without RP.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
The current status is "until 1.6 packs are out, no statements on 1.7 will be made".

And the status on 1.6 is "there is no ETA on 1.6 packs".

As for challenge maps... who knows? Slowpoke loves building them, but it depends on whether it makes sense for him to invest the time.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I really hope they'll release new FTB maps, but there might never be a success that's bigger then Insanity...
the FTB team do release a special map from time to time, like the map for Pax East, and I hear slow and jaded talk on stream last week about making a FTB map using bees instead of EE, but since jaded now resigned from the team, I'm not so sure if this will ever happen

BananaSplit2

Jul 29, 2019
Redpower 2? Whats that ? :D

I'm building my base now and are happy for all the things i can now even without RP.

The amount of machines and redpower control that RedPower2 brought it made FTB Insanity possible in a first place. It was heavily based on it. Without it, things are less easy

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
The amount of machines and redpower control that RedPower2 brought it made FTB Insanity possible in a first place. It was heavily based on it. Without it, things are less easy
Throw things into a me transition plane instead of transposer, applied energestics and vanilla can replace the part of redpower2 insanity used. The hard part is ee2 which is gone.

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if there is going to be a new FTB Insanity for minecraft 1.6 or 1.7? Is anyone else desperately waiting for an update to the great map that started everything? Well I am. I don't expect one before Christmas, but I am just asking if there is any news on a start date for it. I understand it will be very hard without redpower2. But I am sure with AE it should e doable. So thanks for your input.
Sorry I forgot to mention, as soon as EE3 is released out of beta and Pahimar (slowpokes slower bro) finishes EE3 Insanity V2 will begin

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019

Not in 1.5. Everything RP2 did was functionally replaced. Has been for months.

Reactions: dgdas9