Whitelist Server EclipseCraft|Direwolf 5.2.1|Moderate Whitelist|15 Slots|24/7|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dakta

Jul 29, 2019
He said he was the other day he said there is 40 days left on his current lease then he is letting it close because he is tired of all the recent issues we have had

Shundax

Jul 29, 2019
Still crashes when I log on :( Maybe if you are able to move my character through console or something, to spawn or so,

and what's this about closing down I read ?

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
Here is not the place to discuss it, thanks, and Shun, I tried to change your last pos in the config files but not totally sure if that will work , if you can come on TS (even if u cant talk) and we can message eachother in there and try to sort it out.

SERVER HAS BEEN RESET APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE, ALSO THE WHITELIST GOT DELETED SO IF I FORGOT YOU SEND ME A PM, SORRY !

zenith

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: Zenith123138
--Real Age: 17
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I want to join because i am looking for a good server with friendly people in order to further my knowledge of these mods. I feel that without help from others it will be difficult to trully increase the amount that i can do with these mods. also i am just getting back into the swing of minecraft and was hoping that by playing with other people i would be able to enjoy the game more. There are few servers that i see that have a smaller number of players and that is what i really want a server with dedicated players with whom i could rely to be there at least fairly often.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am good with the listed mods, have never been kicked off of a server for cheating or griefing anything, i am a trustworthy person, i am friendly and giving and am able to get along with most people easily.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): yes almost back since mid beta (about 1.7.3) i have been playing with mods especially the ones in the DW20 pack.
--Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? Yes.

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: thomboy90
--Real Age: 14 but iam pretty mature
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): 1 youtube lets play, 2 twitch streams, 3 to have fun, 4 to make friends, 5 to help others
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: because i will be allot on the teamspeak and have fun with you guys
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): allot of experience i played with ic1, ee1 and all of the other pre mods
--Do you have a working microphone? yeah i do
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? yeah i do

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: thomboy90
--Real Age: 14 but iam pretty mature
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): 1 youtube lets play, 2 twitch streams, 3 to have fun, 4 to make friends, 5 to help others
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: because i will be allot on the teamspeak and have fun with you guys
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): allot of experience i played with ic1, ee1 and all of the other pre mods
--Do you have a working microphone? yeah i do
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? yeah i do
Denied, applications are not being accepted anymore nor is this a good application

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: SilentTheif
--Real Age: 14 Years Old
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I would like to join because I am interested in playing with well-experienced players, nice players, and mature players. I enjoy having fun with everyone and making the best of what I do. I like seeing everyones creations and helping everyone in the process. My favortie thing in this game is playing with friends and making new friends, I can supply great creations, my knowledge, and a lot of time. I have been playing the game since alpha back in 2009, I've been playing with mods for half of that time, and I love doing it. I make the best of my time on servers, and have fun while doing it.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Well, you shouldn't choose me over anyone, I should be chosen because I am a worthy applicant to join the server. If you want to make me answer this literally, it's because I have a lot of experience with mods, the game, and overall Minecraft.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!):Yes I do have experience, I had my own DW20 server and my own Divine RPG server. As I said I have years of experience with mods. :)
--Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do have a microphone.
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)?: Yes I do have TS3, and will be joining.

P.S: I see that you're not accepting applicants anymore. I still hope I get a spot in the server if accepted. :)

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: SilentTheif
--Real Age: 14 Years Old
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I would like to join because I am interested in playing with well-experienced players, nice players, and mature players. I enjoy having fun with everyone and making the best of what I do. I like seeing everyones creations and helping everyone in the process. My favortie thing in this game is playing with friends and making new friends, I can supply great creations, my knowledge, and a lot of time. I have been playing the game since alpha back in 2009, I've been playing with mods for half of that time, and I love doing it. I make the best of my time on servers, and have fun while doing it.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Well, you shouldn't choose me over anyone, I should be chosen because I am a worthy applicant to join the server. If you want to make me answer this literally, it's because I have a lot of experience with mods, the game, and overall Minecraft.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!):Yes I do have experience, I had my own DW20 server and my own Divine RPG server. As I said I have years of experience with mods. :)
--Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do have a microphone.
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)?: Yes I do have TS3, and will be joining.

P.S: I see that you're not accepting applicants anymore. I still hope I get a spot in the server if accepted. :)
Haha, I remember it wasn't long ago I was applying for YOUR server xD.

Sorry pal, I plan on closing the server after this month so apps aren't being looked at anymore, the reasons it is closing is financial issues, people stopped playing because of this etc etc sorry, but thanks for applying.

Hexanon84

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Hexanon84
Real Age: 29
Why do you want to join us? I'm looking for a friendly place to build my stuff without getting griefed etc when im offline (at work). I saw your forum post here and was reading the whole thing and decided that this would be a server i would play on :) I also wanna experience some new mods, can make public xp farms etc.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I know my way around the Modpack, Never griefed or stolen, helpfull and dedicated to my tasks i wanna get done when im online.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): played some custom modpacks before for 1.5.1 etc know my way with the tecks and wanna learn more about the other mods that are in ftb. Looking into making a huge farm in a nice area.
Do you have a working microphone? Yes, looking into doing some lets plays on a stable server so have all equipment i need.
Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? Yes played some MMOs (world of warcraft,tera,rift)
Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional):

HoudsonSmith

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: HoudsonSmith
--Real Age: 16
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I would like to join this server because, I am looking for a place with a good community, normal staff, and just a place where you can play, and keep improving your skills. I've tried a few servers, but they just were not what I was looking for. I'm mainly looking for a mature community. :)
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: There isn't any particular reason, but I am a communicative person, I enjoy doing group events and etc. I'm a person that doesn't take things too seriously, as in I will not get angry, or anything like that, I'm usually very relaxed.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Yes, I played on quite a few servers, and I have quite a good understanding
--Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? Yes