Whitelist Server EclipseCraft|Direwolf 5.2.1|Moderate Whitelist|15 Slots|24/7|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: MW1000
--Real Age: 16
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): it is direwolf20 i look all his vids.
it is 24-7 a small amount of people no griefers and just having fun whit a smal amount of friends is fun
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: i like to play and help other man and i am a friendly and funny boy
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): yes i am a littel bit
--Do you have a working microphone? yes
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? yes

blakc725

Jul 29, 2019
----
--In Game Name: blakc725
--Real Age: 15
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): well im going to honest the server i WAS playing on shut down. that and i stopped playing on it it got boring,but i like new servers where i can help others with my knowlage and ideas. for the rest of the knowlageable players i hope to make a factory for alot of crafting for new players. the thing is i LOVE to help others in minecraft,so when i have too much i give to others. this is a little long winded but i think it will be ok. so too sum it all up::: i want to help others on a new server looking for a new expieriance and the last server i was on went down. :D
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: i dont think you should i think that everyone deserves a chance and if someone else has a better application let them in im willing to wait.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): i have alot of IC2 and BC2 and BC3 and RedPower and more. but those are the best of my experties
--Do you have a working microphone? yes i do
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? no i do not but i do have a skype so you can add me its blakc725
----

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: MW1000
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): it is direwolf20 i look all his vids.
it is 24-7 a small amount of people no griefers and just having fun whit a smal amount of friends is fun
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: i like to play and help other man and i am a friendly and funny boy
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): yes i am a littel bit
--Do you have a working microphone? yes
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? yes
Not enough detail sorry.

----
--In Game Name: blakc725
--Real Age: 15
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): well im going to honest the server i WAS playing on shut down. that and i stopped playing on it it got boring,but i like new servers where i can help others with my knowlage and ideas. for the rest of the knowlageable players i hope to make a factory for alot of crafting for new players. the thing is i LOVE to help others in minecraft,so when i have too much i give to others. this is a little long winded but i think it will be ok. so too sum it all up::: i want to help others on a new server looking for a new expieriance and the last server i was on went down. :D
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: i dont think you should i think that everyone deserves a chance and if someone else has a better application let them in im willing to wait.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): i have alot of IC2 and BC2 and BC3 and RedPower and more. but those are the best of my experties
--Do you have a working microphone? yes i do
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? no i do not but i do have a skype so you can add me its blakc725
----
Accepted, welcome to the server.

MrLowie321

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: MrLowie321
--Real Age: 13 almost 14
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I would like to play on a good, legit server, with good and funny people. The best thing in minecraft to me, is the community, and the multiplayer side of the game. So i would really love to join your server
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: You shouldn't! If they have better applications then choose them, because they will give more to the communitiy
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I played A LOT of singleplayer, i've spent days and days on that world, i know almost all the crafting recipes, and know how to use almost every mod in the modpack.
--Do you have a working microphone? Yes i do!
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? Yes i have!

BartyKonc

Jul 29, 2019
----
--In Game Name: BartyKonc
--Real Age: 14
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I would really like to play on a server with a friendly community,without griefing and I want to enjoy FTB with others,cause on most of the FTB servers I played on so far I got raided,or they were very laggy.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am realy friendly and helpful and I know plenty about the mods
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I do,I've played FTB for the while now..
--Do you have a working microphone?:I do.
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)?:I do.
----

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
Not enough detail sorry.

Accepted, welcome to the server.

what is the information that you what from my than i mean i tell you. i just didnt know what i needed to posted more i am not that good at manking post fore whitlisted stuff so aske my what you whant

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
what is the information that you what from my than i mean i tell you. i just didnt know what i needed to posted more i am not that good at manking post fore whitlisted stuff so aske my what you whant
First of all, you wrote all of about 15 words, secondly your grammar is appalling.

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, you wrote all of about 15 words, secondly your grammar is appalling.
First no Every one can speak the good English
And I am from holland so I did my best.
And I just don't know what to but more in it you don't aske more so I keep thinks private

And if you just only what people that speak very well English put that in the list so I don't waist my time so Mutch on you

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
First no Every one can speak the good English
And I am from holland so I did my best.
And I just don't know what to but more in it you don't aske more so I keep thinks private

And if you just only what people that speak very well English put that in the list so I don't waist my time so Mutch on you
Fair enough but we have people from Netherlands, Belgium etc who speak great english but your application isnt up to scratch sorry.

Nioknight

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Nioknight
--Real Age:15
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): As we all know griefing is a common occurrence in the minecraft world and something that is on everybody's mind. Also a community, I dont enojoy not being able to communicate and have multiple players that you do not know and have hostile feelings twards. Ive been looking for a community that can be deemeed as "A nice community". A place that you basically know most of the players and can trust them, Minecraft is a game, In a game play to have fun not worry about your project that has taken you ages to create for it just to get destroyed. We all know what it feels like to get griefed. I want to join you guys because i want a server that i regularly play on and as you are contributing a nice server to us players i will make the experience for other players as friendly and fun as possible.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I would like to say that i am a outgoing person, I treat everybody with nice and careingness and a person that has been told that i am someone that they can trust and have their back. Im not quick to judge and hold respect to anybody if they treat me nice. Im experienced with the mods. I also like to work on community things and bring people together, I don't like being the player who no one talks to and is just their too ask for things. I want to give back as much or more than i am given, I really just want a community that i can trust and talk to and joke with.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have many experiance with alot of the mods.....Not so much with the newer additoins but i am a person who is quick to learn and willing to sit down and learn the mechanics of the mod :p
--Do you have a working microphone? Yes i do.
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? I do have team speak and use it regularly

Rohkabr64

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: Rohkabr64
--Real Age: 12 (Yes, I am mature.)
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I have been looking for a good 24/7 server for a while, and yet have found none with a small community that will accept my age (Something I don't like.). I have been looking for a whitelisted server because I can't deal with greifers or immature brats. This seems to be the best server I have found so far, and am trying my luck in the hopes that you will accept me. I may not be the greatest, but I hope you can give me a chance.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Well, I know this has been said a million times but, I am very mature(Please don't take my age into consideration about this statement). Give me a chance and I will be able to show you. I am also a friendly guy, though I can be shy at times. I am a dedicated person, but not arrogant. I am open to other people's ideas and thoughts, also being modest at times(This is a good thing!).
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have about a month's experience with tekkit and feel that I have an adequate grasp on the major mods(IC2, BuildCraft,EE,RP2,etc.). I do not have much experience with FTB but feel that a server is a good way to get started with the new challenges ahead.
--Do you have a working microphone? I do but I only use it to talk to close friends through skype.
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? No, I do not.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: Rohkabr64
--Real Age: 12 (Yes, I am mature.)
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I have been looking for a good 24/7 server for a while, and yet have found none with a small community that will accept my age (Something I don't like.). I have been looking for a whitelisted server because I can't deal with greifers or immature brats. This seems to be the best server I have found so far, and am trying my luck in the hopes that you will accept me. I may not be the greatest, but I hope you can give me a chance.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Well, I know this has been said a million times but, I am very mature(Please don't take my age into consideration about this statement). Give me a chance and I will be able to show you. I am also a friendly guy, though I can be shy at times. I am a dedicated person, but not arrogant. I am open to other people's ideas and thoughts, also being modest at times(This is a good thing!).
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have about a month's experience with tekkit and feel that I have an adequate grasp on the major mods(IC2, BuildCraft,EE,RP2,etc.). I do not have much experience with FTB but feel that a server is a good way to get started with the new challenges ahead.
--Do you have a working microphone? I do but I only use it to talk to close friends through skype.
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? No, I do not.
Accepted, Thanks for the application.

MagicErk

Jul 29, 2019
Magic Erk
ive only ever played with direwolf mod pack and am decent with it
i have teamspeak and a headset
i love building and love talking to peeps and just having a good time

GrasslandCactus

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: GrasslandCactus
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I would like to join the server for a couple of reasons. One of them being the fact that I have three friends who are already on the server and have told me good things so far. Also, the community sounds pretty goo from what I've heard, that being that there is a shortage of spammy kids and Greifers (Thank God) and that the community is quite helpful. Thirdly, I am fairly new to FTB, I've messed around with it for a few hours at most but nothing major. This server sounds like a nice place to get acquainted with FTB, and other players! All in all, I think ElipseCraft sounds like a nice place to play and I'm looking forward to playing on it.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I can't really tell you to pick me over anyone else as I am just the average MC player. As BlueSeaFawks said, I have been playing MC since Indev 0.31. It's not really important but I feel it shows I at least know how the game works and I am familiar with it. Also, I am a decent builder, nothing fantastic but I don't leave dirt and cobble towers everywhere I go and I try to make my buildings as neat and orderly as possible to avoid eyesores. (Sorry I can't provide any screenshots, I don't really take them :l)
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have pretty much done everything there is to do in Tekkit, and I have a little experience is FTB like I stated earlier. Nothing special but atleast I know the basics, Right?
--Do you have a working microphone? Yes Sir, I use it alot (More than I like to admit ;P) I use Skype(Mostly always), but I know how to use TS and Vent.
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? Yes I do, I would happy to join even if it was mandatory.

Thanks for you're time Kyle2803 and I hope you approve!

rob5251

Jul 29, 2019
= rob5251's application =

In-Game Name
rob5251​
Why do you want to join us?
I'm still a bit new to the mods and I'm looking for a small community where I can get to know the players and hopefully get some help along the way. I don't want to come in and intrude on others space; I know all too well that people like their space especially with a modpack like this where you need room for expansion. I don't mind working together on something with a group of people as long as there is rules in place for small communities because I've seen groups fall apart when they start building on top of eachother or something goes missing and everyone is playing the blame game. I don't want to get into drama I'm here for one reason and that is to enjoy the game. I really want to get on a server that is run properly and professionally where everyone is mature and on the same page when it comes to rules and issues that arise. I don't want to join a server with a poor community and bad management I've already been there and don't want to go back to that kind of gameplay where everyone is against each other and there is drama, stealing, and no one to fix problems.​
Why should I choose you over other applicants?
I'm a mature player who you shouldn't have to worry about getting into trouble. I'm here to play and enjoy the game; not create problems or cause grief to anyone. If you want a player with a sense of humour and a willingness to learn the mods then I'd be glad to join.
(Check my bans)​
Do you have past mod experience? Where?
I played a bit of Tekkit in the past (Not much just enough to get to know Buildcraft basically) and now I've been playing FTB which I'm loving as it got be back in to mods after playing vanilla for a long time. I really like the mods this pack has to offer like Thermal expansion for the machines, Redpower, Mystcraft is pretty neat, Thaumcraft I'm loving and still learning. I still have a lot to learn and explore, but I'm loving it so far.​
Do you have a working microphone?
Yes​
Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)?
Yes