Whitelist Server EclipseCraft|Direwolf 5.2.1|Moderate Whitelist|15 Slots|24/7|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Erling

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DentalViz
Real Age: 37

Why do you want to join us?: Well, I have been playing Minecraft on and off since alpha, and just over a year ago I had my first taste of SMP. After which there was no turning back. Unfortunately, the servers I have tried out so far have either been griefed to death, bugged, lagged out, diminishing population or any combination of the above. Ultimately though, after having browsed the server listing, it was your dedication to finding the right people in this thread, that lead me to type out this app.
-Additional edit-
I want to join this particular server because you do not seem to tolerate any crap. Not overpopulated seeing as there are very few slots available and also, the server is hosted by a dedicated server company. Which means I can play to my hearts content, and let's face it, I play a lot.

Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am an experienced Minecrafter, I love constructing whatever comes to mind, and I enjoy the company of others and helping other people out with either personal or community projects. My general approach to FTB is to use it to enhance what I would already do in vanilla, rather than focus solely on making machines. That is not to say that I have not made any machines, because I have, and I will.
-Additional edit-
I am a capable builder, both aesthetically as well as mechanically. I especially enjoy playing around with spawners, automating them and building a cool area around them, making them the centerpiece and aiming for that "wow factor".

Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have almost exclusively been using the Tekkit & FTB mod packs since july. Before that I was a part of a server which had quite a few server side mods, most notably MCMMO.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes, I do.
Do you have Teamspeak3? Yes.

-Additional edit-
I hope that helps.

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: retgool
--Real Age: 14 Fake Age: 33 :p
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Iv'e been playing FTB for 2 months more or less, and tekkit for more than a year. (I stopped once I started FTB). I'm not the best at aethetics, though things I make work good and they don't look horrible, xycraft helps alot to make things nice :)
I am very good at tech moda, and I know a little bit about magic mods.
I really like what I see for memebers in the server ^^ I'm looking forward into a great and social gameplay!
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am mature to my age, and I can really contribute to the community and make it more fun.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Mods since 1.5 beta, but I really understood mods at tekkit, so I still have quite a lot of knoledge
--Do you have a working microphone?Yep
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)?Yep

SaturnRing

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: SaturnRing
--Real Age: 13
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Well i have been going from open servers to whitelist servers looking for a good one to join that will accept me. Some deny me as of my age. I have one good server that i started on recently that i love. I think that i will be able to start and be a good addition to your server. It look interesting and i thought why not apply.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?:I like helping any way i can. I try to be as nice as possible and i obey all rules. I work well as a team and i also do ok in a solo environment.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Well i have been using this mod pack for 4 months i like it and know some about it. Im a fast learner and i will pay attention if anyone wants to teach me something.
--Do you have a working microphone? I have an Ipod headphones with a mic if that counts.
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? No I might be able to get it. I like typing in the chat box.
----

SaturnRing

Jul 29, 2019
-In Game Name: SaturnRing
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Well i have been going from open servers to whitelist servers looking for a good one to join that will accept me. Some deny me as of my age. I have one good server that i started on recently that i love. I think that i will be able to start and be a good addition to your server. It look interesting and i thought why not apply. There wasn't anything much anything showing what the serve had on the forum but thats ok and it stil looks funn.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?:I like helping any way i can. I try to be as nice as possible and i obey all rules. I work well as a team and i also do ok in a solo environment. I get on for a couple hours a day and i like to play. i am enjoyable to play with and i don't grief raid or steal. I love playing and i like meeting new people i hope to join and i would like to.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Well i have been using this mod pack for 4 months i like it and know some about it. Im a fast learner and i will pay attention if anyone wants to teach me something. I know quite a bit about IC2 and i want to get into a lot of the other mods.
--Do you have a working microphone? I have an Ipod headphones with a mic if that counts.
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? No I might be able to get it. I like typing in the chat box

I Hope this is enough because i would really like to join. :)

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
-In Game Name: SaturnRing
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Well i have been going from open servers to whitelist servers looking for a good one to join that will accept me. Some deny me as of my age. I have one good server that i started on recently that i love. I think that i will be able to start and be a good addition to your server. It look interesting and i thought why not apply. There wasn't anything much anything showing what the serve had on the forum but thats ok and it stil looks funn.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?:I like helping any way i can. I try to be as nice as possible and i obey all rules. I work well as a team and i also do ok in a solo environment. I get on for a couple hours a day and i like to play. i am enjoyable to play with and i don't grief raid or steal. I love playing and i like meeting new people i hope to join and i would like to.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Well i have been using this mod pack for 4 months i like it and know some about it. Im a fast learner and i will pay attention if anyone wants to teach me something. I know quite a bit about IC2 and i want to get into a lot of the other mods.
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? No I might be able to get it. I like typing in the chat box

I Hope this is enough because i would really like to join. :)
Sorry but denied still I am afraid.
Was I skipped? I wasn't accepted or denied.
Sorry I forgot to mention yours, I am sorry but there is not enough detail.

SaturnRing

Jul 29, 2019
What do you want me to add to make it longer i cant think of anything else and this is getting to be really long application?

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: footykid3
--Real Age: 16
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I'm looking for a server with a great community. Also, Im looking to start up a lets play series. I Hope that a server like yours will bring excitment to a new series. Im also hoping to learn more about mods Im not the strongest with. I love the sense of a community based server. The servers that have 50 slots can be very boring nobody is ever nice and tight knitted. You server seems like the community that is very tight knitted. Im also hoping to spread my knowledge of the Direwofl20 FTB mod pack. I've watched direwolf for over a year. Through watching him play and his mod spotlights I've learned how to become a master of all the mods. Even the more confusing ones like mystcraft or thaumcraft. I hope that i can help teach others on the server that are not as good with the mods a couple of tips and tricks. This will lead to the members of your server wanting to become more active because they are not scared of some mods.

--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I'm on 6 days a aweek about 6 hours a day. Im always active. Im very friendly and know how to use mostly every more.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Yes, Im experienced with Redpower, Industrail craft, and Thaumcraft.
--Do you have a working microphone? Just ordered my steelseries serbia v2 headset
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)YES!----

Endmast

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Endmast
Real age:
Why i want to join:
I am a big fan of almost all minecraft modpacks, especially FTB. I have watched many people play it on youtube (such as Hat films, mindcrackers etc...) and am really interested in playing it. I am a very social gamer and find it a lot harder to play a game for a long time without anyone else to play with, which is why I prefer to play on servers to make my gaming experience more social based. the problem is I am not able to host a server myself and the only other servers I am able to play on are public ones. I tried this once on the Tekkit mod pack where me and my friends played on a public server and tried to accomplish as much as possible in Tekkit. We managed to progress quite far but we were forced to move several times due to griefers and people stealing stuff and trying to take over our base several times. this is why I would like to join a whitelisted server like this, to get in touch with a close community of players who are all interested in the same thing, having a fun gaming experience with a community of other players. I applied to and was accepted to a whitelist server on minecraft and have met many cool players and minecrafters that I have made close friends with. although I thouroughly enjoy playing on this server I do miss my adventures playing modpacks and a friend recommended that I try and apply for this server so I can once again start having fun adventures with modpacks
Why me over other applicants:
I am a very good team player and am more then happy to help out with community projects. I also have experience playing on a whitelisted server and know how It all works. I have played many other modpacks such as Tekkit, adventuretech, hack/mine, voltz, and I have spent a considerable amount of time on FTB itself so I know how most of the mods work and will not need to constantly ask for help from others on the server and waste their time asking them to help me. I am willing to help anyone with any projects or builds that they undertake as I know how hard they can be to do on your own, I am a very likeable and friendly person and don't use bad language or swear and insult people. PS I am also not a griefer or a thief and if anyone in grief or has there stuff stolen I am willing to lend a helping hand.
Past modding experience:
some of my best memories of my gaming history was playing tekkit with my friends. my favorite mod in tekkit was EE (equivelant exchange) and I would spend all my time making condensers, dark matter and red matter to make the best tools in the game, power flowers to provide lots of EU to my condensers with which would provide unlimited energy and help me make make tons of stuff at the click of the button. as can be seen I am more interested in the mods that involve magic and sorcery ( I really hope to delve deep into Thaumcraft if I am accepted) but I also have experience with mods like Industrial craft and making generators, automatic chest sorters, electric furnaces, jetpacks, macerators and almost every machine in Tekkit and most of them in FTB. modpacks are a new and exciting way to play minecraft and I hope to be able to delve very deep into FTB if I am accepted :)
PS I do not currently have a working microphone (but I should be getting some for my birthday which is April 3rd) and I do not have teamspeak3 (but I do have Skype if that helps)
thanks for reading
-Endmast[DOUBLEPOST=1362505169][/DOUBLEPOST](sorry if you've read this application already but I posted it on the wrong page)
In game name: Endmast
Real age:
Why i want to join:
I am a big fan of almost all minecraft modpacks, especially FTB. I have watched many people play it on youtube (such as Hat films, mindcrackers etc...) and am really interested in playing it. I am a very social gamer and find it a lot harder to play a game for a long time without anyone else to play with, which is why I prefer to play on servers to make my gaming experience more social based. the problem is I am not able to host a server myself and the only other servers I am able to play on are public ones. I tried this once on the Tekkit mod pack where me and my friends played on a public server and tried to accomplish as much as possible in Tekkit. We managed to progress quite far but we were forced to move several times due to griefers and people stealing stuff and trying to take over our base several times. this is why I would like to join a whitelisted server like this, to get in touch with a close community of players who are all interested in the same thing, having a fun gaming experience with a community of other players. I applied to and was accepted to a whitelist server on minecraft and have met many cool players and minecrafters that I have made close friends with. although I thouroughly enjoy playing on this server I do miss my adventures playing modpacks and a friend recommended that I try and apply for this server so I can once again start having fun adventures with modpacks
Why me over other applicants:
I am a very good team player and am more then happy to help out with community projects. I also have experience playing on a whitelisted server and know how It all works. I have played many other modpacks such as Tekkit, adventuretech, hack/mine, voltz, and I have spent a considerable amount of time on FTB itself so I know how most of the mods work and will not need to constantly ask for help from others on the server and waste their time asking them to help me. I am willing to help anyone with any projects or builds that they undertake as I know how hard they can be to do on your own, I am a very likeable and friendly person and don't use bad language or swear and insult people. PS I am also not a griefer or a thief and if anyone in grief or has there stuff stolen I am willing to lend a helping hand.
Past modding experience:
some of my best memories of my gaming history was playing tekkit with my friends. my favorite mod in tekkit was EE (equivelant exchange) and I would spend all my time making condensers, dark matter and red matter to make the best tools in the game, power flowers to provide lots of EU to my condensers with which would provide unlimited energy and help me make make tons of stuff at the click of the button. as can be seen I am more interested in the mods that involve magic and sorcery ( I really hope to delve deep into Thaumcraft if I am accepted) but I also have experience with mods like Industrial craft and making generators, automatic chest sorters, electric furnaces, jetpacks, macerators and almost every machine in Tekkit and most of them in FTB. modpacks are a new and exciting way to play minecraft and I hope to be able to delve very deep into FTB if I am accepted :)
PS I do not currently have a working microphone (but I should be getting some for my birthday which is April 3rd) and I do not have teamspeak3 (but I do have Skype if that helps)
thanks for reading
-Endmast

ComplexHD

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: TheoLord
--Real Age: 25
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I have always been a fan of small communities where you can really get to know your peers, as well as being in a friendly environment. Many servers are too large, which hinders the enjoyment that can be found in smaller servers. I love Minecraft, and I have a burning passion for modpacks like Feed the Beast.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am friendly, intelligent and easy to get along with. I crave friendship and tight-knit communities, and I would love to make new friends. I am good at vanilla Minecraft and Feed the Beast (maybe not the really advanced stuff) but I am a sucker for a good challenge. Most of my creations are aesthetically pleasing, and I work well with others.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have been using mods since the 1.5 beta version of Minecraft, and have spent a lot of time playing on modpacks such as The Yogbox and Tekkit. However, Feed the Beast is my newest love, and I have been playing it for a few months now.
--Do you have a working microphone? No, I always prefer to use the in game chat.
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? No, sorry.

Neyo_Creeper

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: Neyo_Creeper
--Real Age: 12
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I want to join a DW20 FTB whitelited server. I can record many episodes, but not long ones. I like to work as a group. One i get started with my 'group' I will supply stuff for the new players :)
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I will record, and i will help the ones who need it most.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Yes, with IC2 mainly. I am also good with the others too.
--Do you have a working microphone? YES! And a new one!
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? Yes, but i dont use it much.

Thanks
~Neyo

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: Neyo_Creeper
--Real Age: 12
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I want to join a DW20 FTB whitelited server. I can record many episodes, but not long ones. I like to work as a group. One i get started with my 'group' I will supply stuff for the new players :)
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I will record, and i will help the ones who need it most.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Yes, with IC2 mainly. I am also good with the others too.
--Do you have a working microphone? YES! And a new one!
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? Yes, but i dont use it much.

Thanks
~Neyo
Is this a serious application ? Denied, sorry.

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Frankiejoh
--Real Age: 16
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I want to join because i think it would be fun. I have also heard great comments about this server.It looks pretty swell to me,I would be very happy to join this server to meet new people and get to make new friends!
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am a good person and i try to make the world better not worse day by day.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I played tekkit and a little with some friends.
--Do you have a working microphone? Yes
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? Yes[DOUBLEPOST=1362521059][/DOUBLEPOST]ok so im looking at the other applicants with what i put down i hope i get accepted looks like a tough one.

Hentear

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: Hentear
--Real Age: 14
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I want to find a small community/slot server and I see that this server is a small slot server that offers a lot of potential to me. I can already see that with this thorough whitelist application means you are searching for certain players which I'm assure I can be one. I want to get further knowledge into this mod pack while having great friends help me that I will find in this server.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I can offer a wide selection of services on a given server. I can moderate/staff, which I have on previous servers, I can help build buildings of your choice, I can give over users in need information and overall I'm a friendly person :D.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I've been playing for 3 months and most of my time was spent on Mindcrack (consider a "harder" version of DW20). I'm extremely experienced in Thaumcraft 3, IC2, and other add-ons to them.
--Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)?: Yes

--Extra: I've never been banned from a server; here's some proof. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a0476dad15fe3d983516d6885cc635be86da7cd9

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Wakafanykai123

Real Age: 13

Why do you want to join us?: I want to join this server because I have been looking for a DW20 server for a while now, and I want to get into a server and get involved in the community. I want to join a small server, I'm not looking for a huge 100 slot server to play on, I want to get tight knit into a community, where everyone knows each other. I've played Minecraft since Beta, but that does not make me better than anyone else. Like, I know people that have only been playing for a few months but they still know more about the game than me. I also think I can contribute a lot to the server and help it grow and evolve.

Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I think I will bring a lot to the server. I'm a passable redstoner and a good builder I must say. I have dabbled in most of the mods in the pack, and more that are not in it but still improve my learning of Minecraft. I try to be as mature as possible at all times.

Do you have past mod experience? Where?: Yea, I've had lots of experience with many of the mods, I used to play on the Mindcrack pack quite a bit until quite recently and then I decided to switch to DW20 for all the updated mods and more things :3

Do you have a working microphone? Yep :D

Do you have Teamspeak 3? Yes I do :3

sodacan2

Jul 29, 2019
-In game name: sodacan2

-actual age: 12

Why do you want to join us?: I want to join you because two of my friends have got in and i want to join them on their adventures, and play FTB more often then i do now. Ive been looking for a while, and i havent got into any server yet, they always say im too young or imature, but they havent even met me. Alot of the time i play on my computer but have nothing to do, hopefully this can fill in that spot with endless entertainment.

Why should I choose you over the over applicants?: I think i can bring a skill of building, and mine making. I am a skilled redstoner if i may say so myself. I may be young but i can be very mature, sometimes :D.

Do you have past mod experience? Where?: I used to play on FTB alone untill my friend got a server, but his internet is terrible so its hard to connect all of the time. I have played FTB for about 30 hours in total and hopefully i can get a few more on the server.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes i do

Do you have Teamspeak 3?: yes i do :)

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
All above applications denied due to lack of info, we do not have many slots open and I really want to be tight on apps, you need to really wow me to be accepted at this stage as I have a pretty stable playerbase and anyone else is just extra to that base, so please, a paragraph or two will definitely help your chances.

Deft

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: deftcraft
--Real Age: 14

--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I love to play games, minecraft especially, i'm really not into singleplayer because it feels too empty! i want to be part of a large world, with a large population and co-operation! i recently got into FTB and was looking for a server, this one caught my eye because of what you said about age not being an accurate reflection of maturity, most servers have an age limit on them and the fact that you are against it gives me a clear indication of how friendly you, and the servers players will be. I'm really interested in learning FTB, and maybe teaching along the way! And also i'm really tired of greifers on servers and this seems like a good place to get away from them.

--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: It's hard for me to say, its really your opinion if i am more deserving of this, but i am mature, friendly and fair, i will respect your rules and follow them. i just want to play along with people, learn some new things and maybe teach some things along the way. I will respect other people and avoid being a bother if i can.

--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Yes, i have played the tekkit modpack and played some FTB on singleplayer

--Do you have a working microphone? yes

--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? yes, i will listen to people but i am uncomfortable speaking.

showcase of work: sorry i do not have any available screenshots saved, any of my good builds have been long deleted by now :(