DW20- where are fireflowers?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys, after hours of trying to figure this out to no avail i figured i might ask the community in the hopes of actually locating some Fire Flower Seeds. I know it's in the nether but i can't for the life of me find any at all, i decided to cheat a lil and fly through the nether in search of this flower but to no avail... i pretty much found everything but that blasted plant that i need for pneumatic craft. Anyone know where the hell it is? i thought it might be the nether so i deleted the dim-1 folder and rebooted the server only to find the exact same nether again so that didn't work, I just can't seem to located these things any help is appreciated as always. Thanks in advance.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what to tell you. Maybe check your configs to make sure nothing was changed? On a fresh download of Dw20, the Helium and Fire flower plants are set at a much higher spawn rate than the other plants. If you're not finding them, then i really don't know what to tell you. Maybe just spawn in a few to farm them.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
You could just use the pneumatic craft way of spawning the seeds; every type of seed has a way of being spawned.
Fire Flower seeds have a chance to spawn when netherack is lit on fire.
May be off in the configs, mind you. Some of the ways things spawn can get a bit out of hand.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
If you're using BoP, make sure you're actually in the correct Hell biome. It adds a lot of biomes and they might not spawn in those.