[DW20 pack] Is there any way to speed up the repair II enchant?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Sibar

Jul 29, 2019
I really don't like have to have my Pickaxes' of the core lodged in my hotbar, as it seems like that is the ONLY place that it will repair. I think that is how it was before hand but is there anywhere i can shove it that will let it repair without cluttering my hotbar up with 3 [i have 4... 3 almost used up and 1 in the Bore] :/?

I love using the arcane bore but the fact that I cannot shove in lets say... a TC pickaxe is a bit disappointing [i know it would probably be op rofl]

Bomb Bloke

Jul 29, 2019
Can't speak for the enchantment, but a guy on our server has an Arcane Reconstructor set up. Damaged items go in, fixed items come out.

I was very happy when I discovered that it works on bee frames. It spends most of its time working on turbine rotors.

Sibar

Jul 29, 2019
Can't speak for the enchantment, but a guy on our server has an Arcane Reconstructor set up. Damaged items go in, fixed items come out.

I was very happy when I discovered that it works on bee frames. It spends most of its time working on turbine rotors.

True I do end up using that from time to time, although [at least using the mid tier repair essentia? Essence?] It takes 4 to 5 to repair it from nearly broken to full. Everything else takes much less though :/