DW20 1.7.10: MFR - Fruit Picker Bug/Feature?

AnttiV

Jul 29, 2019
DW20 1.7.10 pack, version 1.0.1, MFR Fruit Picker does not collect apples from BoP apple trees (from Orchard biome). I know it used to do this back in Unlimited/Unleashed/Ican'tremember :D

So is it working as intended and it shouldn't pick the apples (please tell me there's a config for this if this is WAI...), or is it a bug and it SHOULD pick the apples? I couldn't find any config settings from MFR that would relate to this (only Fruit Picker's horizontal/vertical search radius and the like, no option for BoP Apple Trees.

Reactions: InfinityRaider

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
The fruit picker only picks things classed as a fruit like cocoa beans and Pam's fruit.

AnttiV

Jul 29, 2019
So with a modpack that doens't have Pam's, the fruitpicker is essentially worthless currently? (it doesn't pick berries from Natura's bushes either).

I know it USED to work with BoP apple trees, know any way to make that happen with current versions of the mod? And how to get the Fruit Picker to pick Natura's berries would be nice too. Currently in the DW20 1.7.10 pack the Fruit Picker is pretty much useless, unless you need it for cocoa. (It doesn't do anything else anymore, than pick cocoa? really?)