[DW20 1.5.2 Beta Pack] Is this a bug or did TConstruct change it?

rye1994

Jul 29, 2019
I think I read that the only metal that doesn't need to be smelted is Thaumium, also, in the newer versions it requires a brick or an ingot to create the metal ingot cast.

the jadanator

Jul 29, 2019
ok so what you need to do is first make the wooden cast first, then make a , say, pickaxe head using the wooden cast and the part builder or whatever its called. then you need to place that in a casting table. then you poor either aluminium brass or gold into the casting table using your smeltery and then, vola, you have yourself a cast for your part that you can use to make metal/alloy parts. basically you needed to make the lower teir versions of the item you want to make a cast for. also in order to craft a lumber axe or any of the special things that mine multiple blocks you need a tool forge, which is made buy combining a tool station, 3 seered bricks and 4 blocks of any metal from iron to gold to aluminium brass. in order to get the blocks of metal you need a smeltery to melt the metal into a liquid and use a crucible to make it into a block. that is now the only way to make blocks of metal. you cant craft them. though what you can do i think is use blocks of lapis. i'll have to check. also you can find the recepies in NEI.;)