Dw20 1.12 Rftools dims

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
V

vladantd

So i have been trying to create a liquid deep ocean biome with the dimlets i have, but i didnt have any luck.
The way i did it was --- Liquid Dimlet (dont think its important which) - Terrain Flat - Controller Single - Deep Ocean - and some effect---. The thing i've been getting is a dimension thats fully deep ocean biome, but has some random block instead of the liquid i specified, like, the liquid is nowhere to be found, yet the dim takes 40krfpt. Any idea to what im doing wrong?

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
So i have been trying to create a liquid deep ocean biome with the dimlets i have, but i didnt have any luck.
The way i did it was --- Liquid Dimlet (dont think its important which) - Terrain Flat - Controller Single - Deep Ocean - and some effect---. The thing i've been getting is a dimension thats fully deep ocean biome, but has some random block instead of the liquid i specified, like, the liquid is nowhere to be found, yet the dim takes 40krfpt. Any idea to what im doing wrong?
You need to specify what liquid. Deep Ocean is a biome, not a liquid.

V

vladantd

You need to specify what liquid. Deep Ocean is a biome, not a liquid.

i did as i wrote in the post
"The way i did it was --- Liquid Dimlet (dont think its important which) - Terrain Flat - Controller Single - Deep Ocean - and some effect---."

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
i did as i wrote in the post
"The way i did it was --- Liquid Dimlet (dont think its important which) - Terrain Flat - Controller Single - Deep Ocean - and some effect---."
You need to reorder them. I think the liquid dimlet comes after the Deep Ocean dimlet which logically makes sense I guess.

V

vladantd

You need to reorder them. I think the liquid dimlet comes after the Deep Ocean dimlet which logically makes sense I guess.
Placing them in that order gives a warning, and the cost of the dim is around 20rf/t, so from the rf usage, i can tell that the liquid dimlet isnt even used, i think i might need a material default or material none in front of the liquid dimlet, but i can't find it anywhere, and can't craft it