Dumbing Down Infiniti

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dark_Arkon

Jul 29, 2019
My friends and I are trying to disable some of the mods that we feel are OP, repetitive, or that we just don't really play with from the Infinity modpack, just to make it a little harder. I have disabled several of the mods and when I try to launch the pack crashes, I'm assuming I have failed to disable a sub or supportive mod somewhere.

Here's what I have disabled:
Advanced Solar Panel
BiblioWoods(Forestry)
Binnie-mods
buildcraft
buildcraft-compat
Draconic-Evolution
EnderIO
EnderZoo
forestry
gendustry
GraviSuite
IC2 Nuclear Control
Industrialcraft
Logisticspipes
Magicbees
Mobis Core
Mystcraft
Opis
RF Tools

If you can point out what I have failed to disable to make it work please let me know, thanks guys for your help :)

Dark_Arkon

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you

ps, I do have Morph and Mo Creatures installed but I had those installed and everything working/playable before I started disabling mods.

Attachments

• crash-2015-07-30_14.43.15-client.txt
    25.2 KB · Views: 34

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
I would assume its mobius Core since disabling a Core mod makes no.sense anyway because It isnt adding anything to the game

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
MineFactory Reloaded seems to be using something from EnderIO in a recipe, and since EnderIO doesn't exist, it's throwing a fit.

E: After quickly checking my configs, there's a thing in MFR config you need to change:

RecipeSets {
# If true, MFR will register its EnderIO-based recipes.
B:EnderIO=true

needs to be "false" because you no longer have EnderIO

E2: This config can be found in config -> powercrystals -> minefactoryreloaded -> common.cfg

Reactions: Padfoote

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I would assume its mobius Core since disabling a Core mod makes no.sense anyway because It isnt adding anything to the game

Perhaps try reading the log before making assumptions? One of the first ten lines specifically says EnderIO is missing.

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps try reading the log before making assumptions? One of the first ten lines specifically says EnderIO is missing.
Thats impossible on Phone
For me at least so assumptions are the only thing left